+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

@rhuq007

Jan 22, 2020
Im not sure whether its a true statement or not, but once I heard that if you dont get PPR shortly after GU, its not a good sign, I had two friends who got GU after roughly 5 month, but no news or update after that, and they are still waiting for their PPR, even though it has been more than 16 month for them!!
Oh God! That must be very frustrating. The only relief I get is by thinking most of the Oct AORs are waiting. Hope we all get it soon

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
Oh God! That must be very frustrating. The only relief I get is by thinking most of the Oct AORs are waiting. Hope we all get it soon
I've also heard that a GU can signal that your application has now been sent for the security check? This could be why some people still have to wait for months after seeing a GU.

shanelfc

Jan 29, 2020
I also think that people whos country of residence is USA, their applications are moving very very slowly in Ottawa. As per my analysis people applying from home countries whose AOR is before Oct 15 are getting PR's frequently these days. Just my 2 cents

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Im not sure whether its a true statement or not, but once I heard that if you dont get PPR shortly after GU, its not a good sign, I had two friends who got GU after roughly 5 month, but no news or update after that, and they are still waiting for their PPR, even though it has been more than 16 month for them!!
Did they call and check with IRCC?

narestar

Jul 4, 2017
Today I called cic and the agent said
AOR - Oct 3
Med - Passed
Criminality- passed
eligibility - review
security - not started
vo - Edmonton
progress bar - 75% 45 days left

is someone in the same shoes. security not started at 75% is a little disturbing.
Believe me or not.. this is exactly my timeline.. and even my VO is Edmonton.

All the best

Reactions: ahriLoL
Feb 6, 2020
AOR -3rd Oct
Med passed -30 Oct
Review of additional documents we do not need addition documents
The last time i checked my VO - Edmonton
No update 50 days left at 73%.
Not even a ghost update to see progress.
I have the same timeline and status, not update since october, and still waiting. finger crosse. (VO- Edmonton)

Reactions: ahriLoL