+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Everyone,

I need help

Just got notes today.

A little background - my employer suddenly decided to change my designation from A to B. This was done due to adminstrative reasons, and job duties didnot change. I reported this change in name of designation and no changes in job duties around end of November. The change was adminstrative so my employer didn't give me any communication so I only attached two payslips - one with old designation, and the other of next month with new designation.

I have over 8 years of work experience in the NOC I applied for, and current job duties match current NOC.

Coming back to GCMS - I am confused.

I have three secondary offices on the application.

There are over 100 activities on my application. None of the activities have dates on them. The last activity is Criminality passed, before that 11.2-EE MI passed.

The next is notes on last two pages. Note 4 - Program assistant's recommendation - Pass. Note 3 - Criminality passed. Note 2 - Case processing agent wrote All Valid Ready to Finalize. After 3 days of Note 2, I sent change in name of designation and no changes in job duties. After 2 weeks, Note 1 - *Review Required* Email received via GCMS. change in job classification. pay stub provided.

Assessments
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

I am planning to get reference emails from three colleagues. I don't want my employer to know, that's why emails from colleagues, and send them with a CSE saying its not change in classification just in name of designation.

Please advise.

@legalfalcon

ahriLoL

Feb 7, 2020
what is current status for your application? my Eligibility and security have not started, and my criminality is still in progress. it seems that no officers are working on my files for 3 months....
I think my security have not started, but others are met.

shanelfc

Jan 29, 2020
Its been more than 120 days since my AOR and the application bar has almost crossed 70%. I haven't heard anything from CIC no ghost updates.
Its tough to wait and I am starting to loose patience. Any US based FSW-O applicants with any positive news?? Any estimate on when we can expect some movement for people whose AOR is below Oct 15?

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Its been more than 120 days since my AOR and the application bar has almost crossed 70%. I haven't heard anything from CIC no ghost updates.
Its tough to wait and I am starting to loose patience. Any US based FSW-O applicants with any positive news?? Any estimate on when we can expect some movement for people whose AOR is below Oct 15?
AOR Oct 1st.
50 days remaining on my timeline
No update yet.

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
YES. I thought CPC Ottawa was better but doesn't look like it
Same here. AOR October 10.

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hi Shilpa ,

Basically i meant that i have worked in a same company since last 10 years in four different positions. My company has issued a single letter in which it gives the name of all the 4 positions i help and it gives my current positions duty. It does not mention different responsibilities for all the 4 positions separately since my duty has been largely the same that is development of software.

So just wanted to know if this is fine and it will work.

Since i am reading on some threads that some people got rejected since they did not submit the Duty / responsibility letter issued by the employer.
Roles and responsibilities are must. It does not matter if you provide it for all positions or generic for your entire tenure at your employer. But without job duties it will be refused for sure. Do not apply without job duties from employer. If you cant get letter from employer with duties there are others ways to support your claim by providing reference letree from manager etc. Search the forum for more details

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Everyone,

I need help

Just got notes today.

A little background - my employer suddenly decided to change my designation from A to B. This was done due to adminstrative reasons, and job duties didnot change. I reported this change in name of designation and no changes in job duties around end of November. The change was adminstrative so my employer didn't give me any communication so I only attached two payslips - one with old designation, and the other of next month with new designation.

I have over 8 years of work experience in the NOC I applied for, and current job duties match current NOC.

Coming back to GCMS - I am confused.

I have three secondary offices on the application.

There are over 100 activities on my application. None of the activities have dates on them. The last activity is Criminality passed, before that 11.2-EE MI passed.

The next is notes on last two pages. Note 4 - Program assistant's recommendation - Pass. Note 3 - Criminality passed. Note 2 - Case processing agent wrote All Valid Ready to Finalize. After 3 days of Note 2, I sent change in name of designation and no changes in job duties. After 2 weeks, Note 1 - *Review Required* Email received via GCMS. change in job classification. pay stub provided.

Assessments
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

I am planning to get reference emails from three colleagues. I don't want my employer to know, that's why emails from colleagues, and send them with a CSE saying its not change in classification just in name of designation.

Please advise.

@legalfalcon
The CRS points are based on past experience in the NOC. So as you have provided previous job duties then you should be fine. I hope you mentioned that job duties are not changed when you provided the pay stubs. Even if you quit the job you are still eligible so don't worry.