Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
AOR- 17th October
Medical Passed- 4th Nov
Biometrics- 13th November
No update post this!!

Current application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Hope to hear from them soon!!

Reactions: daiju

shilpa123

Apr 18, 2018
hi,
I called cic yesterday and it was told to me that

Eligibility:- Met
Medical:- Passed
Criminality:- passed
Security :-Not started

My application is in ottawa.

Can anyone tell me what is eligibilty met means? Does it means eligibility passed ?

Reactions: Kritika1903

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
hi,

Can anyone tell me what is eligibilty met means? Does it means eligibility passed ?
No.
MET usually mean the case processing agent set the status to MET and it is pending review by a senior officer. Did you ask when did your file transferred to Ottawa?

tushar1234

Feb 11, 2020
hi,

Hi Shilpa , can you please tell me on which number you called ? Can i also call CIC if i am not in canada currently as i was told that there is no way to get to CIC on the phone if you are outside canada ?

Please help as it is little urgent. I need to contact them to confirm if my address has been changed or not

Thanks

shilpa123

Apr 18, 2018
I AM IN CANADA AND CALLED CIC ON THIS NUMBER 188824221003410 AND I AM NOT SURE WHETHER YOU CAN USE THIS NUMBER FOR CALLING OUTSIDE CANADA.

Anyone in this group, Please suggest the number for calling from outside.

tushar1234

Feb 11, 2020
ok thanks for your reply.

Also i have a query. I have been in a single software company since last 10 years , however at 4 different positions . I have attached the promotion letters etc in my application.

However i have attached just a single job description letter as my company issued my a single job description letter.

Is that okay ?

shilpa123

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Tushar,

I dont understand exactly what it means by singlr Job Description.
What i understand is that a letter from a company typed on the company letter head describing the job roles, hours worked and salary for each role (Since you worked in 4 different position, mention all the four along with salary and hours worked ) is more than enough.

Since you also attached promotion letter,that will make it more clear for them. This is my opinion and i would have done the same if i worked in the same company in 4 different positions.

tushar1234

Feb 11, 2020
Hi Tushar,

I dont understand exactly what it means by singlr Job Description.
What i understand is that a letter from a company typed on the company letter head describing the job roles, hours worked and salary for each role (Since you worked in 4 different position, mention all the four along with salary and hours worked ) is more than enough.

Since you also attached promotion letter,that will make it more clear for them. This is my opinion and i would have done the same if i worked in the same company in 4 different positions.
Hi Shilpa ,

Basically i meant that i have worked in a same company since last 10 years in four different positions. My company has issued a single letter in which it gives the name of all the 4 positions i help and it gives my current positions duty. It does not mention different responsibilities for all the 4 positions separately since my duty has been largely the same that is development of software.

So just wanted to know if this is fine and it will work.

Since i am reading on some threads that some people got rejected since they did not submit the Duty / responsibility letter issued by the employer.

shilpa123

Apr 18, 2018
Hi tushar,

I believe it will work and also you provided promotion letter which makes it more clear. Dont worry. Everything will be fine.

Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
hi,

When was your AOR?