+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

apomo

Mar 15, 2020
Hey guys, been a silent reader, but got golden email today. Problem though it asks for the following:

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

I read everywhere about an Appendix B but didnt get it. Notice a - between point 5 and ending statement. Is something missing?

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Is there anyone in the group who has applied for PCC from india. There are two options and may I know which one you chose. 1 - Resident permit and 2 is Immigartion other than citizenship.

ishan1789

Mar 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,
Is there anyone in the group who has applied for PCC from india. There are two options and may I know which one you chose. 1 - Resident permit and 2 is Immigartion other than citizenship.
I applied under option 2 i.e immigration other than citizenship. Mine is Nov aor. One of my frd got pr recently and he had applied under same.

Ankit_Raja

Oct 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,
It does not make much of a difference. I put in "Residence Permit", got the PCC as such, and eventually got the PPR. What's more important is that there is no adverse report against you.

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Both are ok, but select immigiration other than citizen ship to get the correct sentence from PCC india.

raviteja03

Mar 16, 2020
My AOR - 31st OCT 2019, I observed ghost update on my profile on Thursday afternoon - March 12th. Didn't received any updates further , did any one had this ?

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
@ I also sent my passport and it was received by CPC ottawa on 11-Mar. Hope there would be no impact to our CoPR processing due to covid-19 panic situation. Fingers crossed!!:(
Yes, even I am worried. But as they have already received they won't want to keep it with them for too long, so we should get it.

Let me know if your is approved as we are on same boat. I will let you know as well

Reactions: Eshwarkp79

prashantarane

Oct 11, 2017
Hi, I had sent the passports on 11th march. Since then online status tracker is still showing “Visa application, tracking ID No.20200311INPNPKTnnnnn is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.
Now its 7 days since the passports were sent from the local VFS office here.

Is there any other way to track the return courier?
Am I missing something here?

Has anyone from India, who sent their passports on or after 11th March, received COPR and passports back this week ?