+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 returned application

enialeg16

Oct 24, 2018
hi guys!
Cic returned my application due to missing 1 document, and they provided me a UCI and an application number with the letter they sent me together with all my supporting documents

I'm confused if i have to send new forms with the UCI & application number they provided me. Hope anyone could help :(

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
hi guys!
Cic returned my application due to missing 1 document, and they provided me a UCI and an application number with the letter they sent me together with all my supporting documents

I'm confused if i have to send new forms with the UCI & application number they provided me. Hope anyone could help :(
It means they have already opened you a file. You can just resend your existing forms and put the uci where it ask for one. :)

Reactions: enialeg16

enialeg16

Oct 24, 2018
It means they have already opened you a file. You can just resend your existing forms and put the uci where it ask for one. :)
Hello! Even if it also means that I have to print newly updated forms they updated this october (with barcodes) ?

Thank you very much for your help!!!! I appreciate it a lot! :)

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hello! Even if it also means that I have to print newly updated forms they updated this october (with barcodes) ?

Thank you very much for your help!!!! I appreciate it a lot! :)
Awe yes the new forms lol then yeah unfortunately you'll have to do the new forms. Copy and paste from the old one! Lol

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
hi guys!

When did you submit your application? Was it inland or outland?

Bbkj0808

Feb 4, 2019
hi guys!

Hello,
I have the same situation,recieved an Aor then suddenly they are returning my application. How's your application going if you don't mind me asking. Thank you and goodluck!