+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hello Everyone
Thanks alot for all the help. The forum and people all really very helpful.
Finally Everything got done.
Timeline as follows-
App received sydney-Oct 24, 2018
Application number-Dec 14,2018
Aor- January 17,2019
Medical req for spouse-Jan 21,2019
File transfered to NDVO - Jan 24,2019
Medical passed -around feb2019 (i didn't have gckey so don't know exact date)
Interview email -June 7,2019
Interview held-July 11,2019
Pre arrival-July 12,2019
Passport request- 15th July,2019
Passport submitted-17th July,2019
Landing fee-July 18,2019
Visa stamped and arrived-July 24,2019

Big Big Thanks to Almighty God.
Good luck to everyone waiting. God is great. Everything will be alright.
Oh wow! Congrats finally :)

Reactions: Trust God

Mkhosa

Dec 23, 2018
Hello Everyone
Timeline as follows-
Aor- January 17,2019
Pre arrival-July 12,2019
Landing fee-July 18,2019

Good luck to everyone waiting. God is great. Everything will be alright.
Nicee ! Congrats .Which country were you from if you dont mind me asking.

Reactions: Trust God

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hello Everyone
Timeline as follows-
Aor- January 17,2019
Pre arrival-July 12,2019
Landing fee-July 18,2019

Good luck to everyone waiting. God is great. Everything will be alright.[/QUOTE

All the best I’m November 1 applicants!! Waiting

Reactions: Skipper48

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Good day to everyone please I would like to know my honorable friends on the wait list with me..

I’m October applicants. I’m Ghanaian my wife is Canadian!!

Medical request and medical done on 23 April ☹ !!! Next week marks the 10th month of application, no news after medical passed ! no biometric request letter also but the fee has been paid !! Please anyone here who applied October pls coach me through cos the wait is now sad for myself and my wife since she already has a miscarriage upon our first pregnancy
Thank you I’m Ghanaian

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Good day to everyone please I would like to know my honorable friends on the wait list with me..

I’m October applicants. I’m Ghanaian my wife is Canadian!!

Medical request and medical done on 23 April ☹ !!! Next week marks the 10th month of application, no news after medical passed ! no biometric request letter also but the fee has been paid !! Please anyone here who applied October pls coach me through cos the wait is now sad for myself and my wife since she already has a miscarriage upon our first pregnancy
Thank you I’m Ghanaian
Prayers for you and your wife about the miscarriage.

Hang in there. Just to let you know, many oct applicants are still waiting for ppr - ours included. We havent heard anything since feb...

What you can do for now, request for
Gcms to know at least where your application is. It actually gave us hope when we received ours - our assumption is that the latency is coming from the queueing system from local office. So lets keep on praying that they will release soon.

Also read this couple of times that no news is actually a good sign bec that would mean no further requirement is needed.

Hugs for now, we’ll make it through. I hope this gives you comfort - i totally understand where you’re coming from. Stay strong!

Reactions: Kaypull

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Prayers for you and your wife about the miscarriage.

Hang in there. Just to let you know, many oct applicants are still waiting for ppr - ours included. We havent heard anything since feb...

What you can do for now, request for
Gcms to know at least where your application is. It actually gave us hope when we received ours - our assumption is that the latency is coming from the queueing system from local office. So lets keep on praying that they will release soon.

Also read this couple of times that no news is actually a good sign bec that would mean no further requirement is required.

Hugs for now, we’ll make it through. I hope this gives you comfort - i totally understand where you’re coming from. Stay strong!
Aww thank you whoever is this God bless you this reply have breath I’m honoured!!! Pls how long wil Gcms takes to come ?

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Aww thank you whoever is this God bless you this reply have breath I’m honoured!!! Pls how long wil Gcms takes to come ?
I know exactly how it feels. Waiting is really painful and it’s been hard on our part too but each day is a new day to be hopeful. That’s our mantra to keep us going.

Gcms may take 3-6 weeks depends how fast they can provide. I wouldnt suggest MP for now bec we’re still within “normal” range of processing...

We ordered thrice, the first one came after a month. The second one was 3 weeks while for the last one, we’re still waiting until now (now on our 4th week). Im hoping that it’s a good sign like no need to update cause ppr is coming soon hahahaha just keeping it light tho...

Reactions: Kaypull

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I know exactly how it feels. Waiting is really painful and it’s been hard on our part too but each day is a new day to be hopeful. That’s our mantra to keep us going.

Gcms may take 3-6 weeks depends how fast they can provide. I wouldnt suggest MP for now bec we’re still within “normal” range of processing...

We ordered thrice, the first one came after a month. The second one was 3 weeks while for the last one, we’re still waiting until now (now on our 4th week). Im hoping that it’s a good sign like no need to update cause ppr is coming soon hahahaha just keeping it light tho...

Yes yes Mwahahahahaha I believe ppr will soon comethank you so much !i appreciate! Please where are you from ?

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Good day friends ! Any one here who’s a November applicant 2018 ? Who got his medicals dond and pass , but haven’t received Biometrics requests letter ?
Is it very normal not to hear from VO 3 month after medical pass?

August marks 10th Month of my application ! I’m worried ... ( Spouse Sponsorship) ! An help or suggestion or support from this forum will really help !! VO (Accra ,Ghana) thank you all

halifaxlovers

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
19-10-2018
Doc's Request.
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
06-03-2019
Good day friends ! Any one here who’s a November applicant 2018 ? Who got his medicals dond and pass , but haven’t received Biometrics requests letter ?
Is it very normal not to hear from VO 3 month after medical pass?

August marks 10th Month of my application ! I’m worried ... ( Spouse Sponsorship) ! An help or suggestion or support from this forum will really help !! VO (Accra ,Ghana) thank you all
Hi Kaypull,

I’m actually an October, 2018 Applicant, but just like you I’ve completed my medical and passed. Likewise, I too have not received any correspondence requesting my Biometrics.

I do think it’s normal to not receive any form of communication from your designated Visa Office. Whenever they do need something they’ll contact you.

In the meantime just sit tight - if they require the Biometrics, they’ll contact you when the time comes.

I do hope this puts your mind at ease.

Best Regards,

Reactions: lion.com