06-02-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
06-03-2019
Hi!
My application was sent to Mexico in April, all they asked for was an updated schedule a and the rprf fee and that was it. Nothing since then.
Thank you for the feedback. It’s just so frustrating without any type of updates. I feel as though the Background Check should have started by now.

Again thanks for your feedback!!!

Reactions: Shellzyan

MarinaBishara

Dec 9, 2018
Guys please I need help, I currently live with my husband and son outside of Canada, they sent me that they want me to provide them with plane tickets and resignation letter to prove my intentions to go to Canada.
Well is there a certain date they need to see, or anything in this year's time frame?
Also how do I book the ticket and provide my resignation while I dont know when mmy husband will receive his visa?

Shellzyan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
It is frustrating but I’m prepared to not hear anything until closer to the 12 month mark
Thank you for the feedback. It’s just so frustrating without any type of updates. I feel as though the Background Check should have started by now.

Again thanks for your feedback!!!

Reactions: sveta

mrs.savage

May 31, 2019
Guys please I need help, I currently live with my husband and son outside of Canada, they sent me that they want me to provide them with plane tickets and resignation letter to prove my intentions to go to Canada.
Well is there a certain date they need to see, or anything in this year's time frame?
Also how do I book the ticket and provide my resignation while I dont know when mmy husband will receive his visa?
May I ask your visa office? I also live with my husband outside of Canada. I haven't received this request, but am scared I may. How can we resign from our jobs and book a flight when we don't know when our partners visas will be approved? Did they give you a due date for this proof?

Samosrodos

Jun 3, 2019
[QUOTE = "mj12619, post: 7930522, member: 879775"] Quelqu'un d'autre pourrait-il assister à PPR de MVO? [/ CITATION]
Yes dossier received October 24th I am still waiting.

fahimyaqoobi

May 27, 2019
Dubai UAE
Visa Office......
Spose Sponsorship for Permanent Residency.
NOC Code......
CPC Mississauga
Doc's Request.
NO
AOR Received.
12 OCT 2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-02-2020
Med's Request
NOT YET
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
No
still no news after AOR 12 OCT applicant.