+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
my husband call them but he said its automated . he asked abt MR they said i dont need MR.biometric,interview and fingerprint..which is stated also in my gckey.we will try to call them again on wednesday hoping to get better answer..try to contact them with this number 1 888-242-2100
For those of you who want to call and find out about your application on the PA’s side and have the PA living outside Canada, have them call this number ( they wont entertain sponsor asking about PA’s process due to privacy act).
+1 613-944-4000 instead of the 1 888 number. Go through the same process as the other number (except here you will have to additionally select the options to put you through IRCC since this number is connected to various Government related services (Ministry of Foreign affairs), listen carefully to the options and you’ll get it.) Once in the IRCC section, do the same with other number (selecting F for family class, and then the whole application number date of birth info etc). Listen to the messages again, she will ask to play the automated section of your file. Press the corresponding number and listen through all. Once done she’ll again start asking if you want to hear the whole message again or if you wish to speak to an agent press the corresponding number and then you’ll be either put in queue or be told that they are having high volume of calls. Try calling early as soon as they open (seemed to work for me) but also at other times. The reason I say this is because not all agents are kind enough to provide you with detailed info. Some will, some wont.
And for those asking if it works, I myself have called them outside Canada 4 times in the total processing time of my application and each of the 4 times I got through first time no hassles. (Even had a couple of agents give me a detailed answer about my BGC).

Hope this helps.

Edit: I also want to request that only people who are really waiting for a long time without any updates and complete silence call them and not to misuse the helpline they provided (either numbers). Thanks.

Last edited:

billgo

Mar 16, 2019
Hi
Application received 24 October Sydney

My file transfer to amman vo On March 16
Medical request April 16
Medical receive May 3
Medical pass on may 10
Requested documents may 19 2019
Submit may 23 2019
Bio request June 3 2019
pre-arrival JUNE 3 2019

Good luck everyone

Samosrodos

Jun 3, 2019
Applications of October 24 Medical made March 20 is well received from then no news so far I am disappointed and desperate to be away from my wife

Last edited:

Samosrodos

Jun 3, 2019
[QUOTE = "sveta, post: 7898497, member: 640413"] Je suis désolé de l’avoir entendu. Je suis demandeur du mois de novembre et, en février, après la visite médicale, aucune nouvelle ... votre dossier a-t-il été transféré à votre bureau des visas local? [/ QUOTE]

yes my file was transferred to the local visa office just after the medical

Aljeah

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2019
Doc's Request.
CSQ REQUEST : 5-2-2019 CSQ RECEIVED: 5-3-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2018 SA:29-01-2019
For those of you who want to call and find out about your application on the PA’s side and have the PA living outside Canada, have them call this number ( they wont entertain sponsor asking about PA’s process due to privacy act).
+1 613-944-4000 instead of the 1 888 number. Go through the same process as the other number (except here you will have to additionally select the options to put you through IRCC since this number is connected to various Government related services (Ministry of Foreign affairs), listen carefully to the options and you’ll get it.) Once in the IRCC section, do the same with other number (selecting F for family class, and then the whole application number date of birth info etc). Listen to the messages again, she will ask to play the automated section of your file. Press the corresponding number and listen through all. Once done she’ll again start asking if you want to hear the whole message again or if you wish to speak to an agent press the corresponding number and then you’ll be either put in queue or be told that they are having high volume of calls. Try calling early as soon as they open (seemed to work for me) but also at other times. The reason I say this is because not all agents are kind enough to provide you with detailed info. Some will, some wont.
And for those asking if it works, I myself have called them outside Canada 4 times in the total processing time of my application and each of the 4 times I got through first time no hassles. (Even had a couple of agents give me a detailed answer about my BGC).

Hope this helps.

Edit: I also want to request that only people who are really waiting for a long time without any updates and complete silence call them and not to misuse the helpline they provided (either numbers). Thanks.
thankyou so much for ur help...

Reactions: Krissh2179

Skipper48

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Applications of October 24 Medical made March 20 is well received from then no news so far I am disappointed and desperate to be away from my wife
Yes it's not easy the waiting waiting although every day is one day closer. My wife is October 1 applicant. MVO. We got pre-arrival March 6. Her BGC is in process. Waiting PPR/DM Hopefully our turn is near.

Reactions: Aljeah

Samosrodos

Jun 3, 2019
[QUOTE = "Skipper48, post: 7899577, member: 737303"] Oui, attendre n'est pas facile, bien que chaque jour soit plus proche d'un jour. Ma femme est la candidate du 1er octobre. MVO. Nous avons eu le 6 mars avant l'arrivée. Son BGC est en cours de traitement. En attendant PPR / DM Espérons que notre tour est proche. [/ QUOTE]
I hope he will have some good news soon for everyone

Reactions: Skipper48

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Allahamduliah , finally got golden email came from gckey account.

Application submitted - October 22, 2018
Application received - October 29 2018
AOR1 - January 15, 2019
Biometric Payment request- January 26, 2019
Medical Request - January 29, 2019
Notifications- February 01,2019 ( File Processing CPC Mississauga )
Sponsor Approval - January 31,2019
Medical Passed- February 5, 2019
Biometric done- February 12, 2019
File Transfer Singapore VO - February 23,
AOR2- February 27, 2019
BGC- Started since February.
Pre Arrival- June 6 , 2019.
DM & Passport request- June 6 , 2019

halifaxlovers

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
19-10-2018
Doc's Request.
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
06-03-2019
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone file from this October 2018 application been sent to the Mexico Visa Office? Ours were sent on February 2019 and no feedback since then.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Kind Regards

Last edited:

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Do someone got additional photo request from ndvo office - ceremony wedding pictures. I have been requested on May 15th and submitted on May 21st. After that no update.

Shellzyan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone file from this October 2018 application been sent to the Mexico Visa Office? Ours were sent on February 2019 and no feedback since then.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Kind Regards
Hi!
My application was sent to Mexico in April, all they asked for was an updated schedule a and the rprf fee and that was it. Nothing since then.

Trust God

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hello everyone
I got an email for interview.
I am really worried as to what they want to know now.
File transferred to NDVO-end of Jan 2019
Interview called to Delhi and for me here in Canada(not mandatory that they will call sponsor)....:(
Has anyone else also got call?
What should I expect next?
Also if anyone has any list to prepare for the interview, please share.

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hello everyone
I got an email for interview.
I am really worried as to what they want to know now.
File transferred to NDVO-end of Jan 2019
Interview called to Delhi and for me here in Canada(not mandatory that they will call sponsor)....:(
Has anyone else also got call?
What should I expect next?
Also if anyone has any list to prepare for the interview, please share.
Remember the important date what u mentioned on the application. U can’t bring electronic devices in interview. So printed ur information as much as u can like pics , chatting history, money receipts if u send her money, gift receipt,

I hope this will b help for u.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-interview-questions.157678/

Reactions: Trust God