Feb 1, 2019
Application received at Sydney 29.
Aor 13 of December
January 18 medical request and SA
January 23 application sent to Mississauga
January 25 passed medical
February 19 information missing needed
February 26 received documents
March 1 ppr email received. Gckey still not updated. Shows background check still

icewalker

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Thanks for your reply.Now am feeling little confident.
would you mind to share the decision made and all other timelines down the road now onwards.
when did you submit the file.seems like you are in correct timeline but you are saying late for a month .
Timeline in Signature.
By delay, I meant that there are no updates on eCAS and GCKey. In my case, Jan 28 to Feb 27.

cantthinkofaname

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Application received at Sydney 29.
Aor 13 of December
January 18 medical request and SA
January 23 application sent to Mississauga
January 25 passed medical
February 19 information missing needed
February 26 received documents
March 1 ppr email received. Gckey still not updated. Shows background check still
How did you submit your documents? Upload or email?

I sent mine by email and there has been no update at all on ECAS or GCKey.

dmn1363

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
If you’re the Principal Applicant, you won’t receive that email. The Sponsor will, have your partner check his/her email
I think I should be clearer. I am the sponsor. I didn't receive any email. I guess after you link the application to GCKEY system, they do not contact the Sponsor anymore.

Nazman

Oct 18, 2018
App Rec: Oct 2, 2018
AOR: Jan 10, 2019
Biometrics Req: Jan 28
SA: Jan 29
Medical Request: Jan 30
Bio-metrics Done: Feb 5
Medical Done : Feb 6
Medical Pass: Feb 11

So far nothing, any one know how long until transfer to VO ?, on GCKEY Backround Check and Eligibility shows in progress a couple months ago

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019

So far nothing, any one know how long until transfer to VO ?, on GCKEY Backround Check and Eligibility shows in progress a couple months ago
Hi Nazman,
PA from which country?

svilli

Jan 15, 2019

Hi! Check PA's section in ecas.
If you have lines:
2. We sent PA correspondence acknowledging receipt of PA's application(s) on Month Day, 2019.
3. We started processing PA's application on Month Day, 2019.

It means, that application was transferred to VO, they recieved it (here should be AOR2, but sometimes they don't send it) and started working on it.

Wandersazzy

Nov 27, 2018
I got couple of updates. 28th of Feb I received Biometrics letter and 1st March I received Medical Examination request.
Ecas says decision made under sponsorship column but I haven't received any email from them.
Probably have to call IRCC on Monday.
hi..can you send me a link or screenshots that they're asking biometrics? Because i received a letter that starting on march 6 they will make new status on my online bar..thanks

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Lol nope.

They don’t believe we intend to live in Canada even though we are already living in Canada.

Unbelievable.
Sorry to hear that, did they request anything more from you to prove that you will be moving back?

If you don't mind what did you include in your application to prove you will be living there?

That's the part I am concerned about in our application since I the sponsor have been living out of Canada for 7 years. It's nice to know what others have sent in case we should be prepared to provide more proof.