+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
hey guys....my friend has applied outland too though shes living with her husband on a visitor's visa....her residential address mentioned in the forms was pakistani but she filled in her current address that of canada....now she just got her medical request....should she get it done in canada or in pakistan....
she also got this email...so do they need the marriage certificate only or the rest of them mentioned in the bullets as well?

Dear ......

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):
Marriage Certificate: You may need to submit extra forms based on where the person you’re sponsoring lives.

You may also need to follow special instructions about specific documents to provide based on the country where the document is issued.

When you visit the application package page on the IRCC website, you’ll select a country or territory to get country-specific instructions for documents such as:

· passports;

· birth certificates;

· marriage or divorce certificates;

· national identification cards;

· military service documents (for example, military booklets);

· other civil documents

You’ll find country specific requirements on the application package page. Please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Please note:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.

Utsi_456

Jul 26, 2017
APP RECEIVED: 17 Sept, 2018
AOR: 29 Nov, 2018
DM on ECAS by SA Side: 3 Dec, 2018
FT (Mississauga): 14 Dec, 2018
SA: 17 Dec, 2018
MR: 18 Dec, 2018
MD: 20 Dec, 2018
MP: 16 Jan, 2019
BGC: 25 Feb, 2019
DM on ECAS by PA side: 26 Feb 2019
PPR: Waiting

Reactions: dmn1363 and hdbyuka

Trust God

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hi all
I am new to this forum...
One of my friend's sponsored his wife October 2018 they filed the application,
January 1st MR
January 4th medical submitted
Feb 26th PPR email

Trust God

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
I hv almost same timeline just medical request came January 22and it only shows medicals received. File transfered to NDVO on 25th january..
Now just waiting.
No update after that

reneeangeli

Jun 24, 2018
PLEASE HELP!!!

My husband did his medical on March 4 at IOM Makati and until now, there is no update on GCKey or ECAS. It’s been 6 days already. There was no additional or repeat test, no email requesting for additional info. Can someone please help??? I’m worried there isn’t any update until now. What should we do???

oxana2005

Feb 26, 2019
PLEASE HELP!!!

My husband did his medical on March 4 at IOM Makati and until now, there is no update on GCKey or ECAS. It’s been 6 days already. There was no additional or repeat test, no email requesting for additional info. Can someone please help??? I’m worried there isn’t any update until now. What should we do???
You can contact the doctor at IOM Makati and ask if they submitted the results to IRCC. If yes then do not worry, they will contact you if they need anything from you, anyway it takes time to pass the medical exam and get an update.

reneeangeli

Jun 24, 2018
You can contact the doctor at IOM Makati and ask if they submitted the results to IRCC. If yes then do not worry, they will contact you if they need anything from you, anyway it takes time to pass the medical exam and get an update.
We contacted IOM last week and they verified twice that they submitted the results to the embassy on the same day of medical which was March 4. I’ve seen people who did their medical on March 6 and 8 and they all passed the medical already on GCKey. I’m worried about ours. There is no update yet on ECAS and GCKey.

sdharan19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
My application is processed under SVO ( singapore office)
Medicals done and passed
Now biometric request is sent.
Is this almost the last step. Can anyone shine some light? Its all very vague at the moment...

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
My application is processed under SVO ( singapore office)
Medicals done and passed
Now biometric request is sent.
Is this almost the last step. Can anyone shine some light? Its all very vague at the moment...
PA from which country. Is ur Background check started?
My SA, Biometrics & Medical done Mississauga. Then my file transfers to Singapore. I got my AOR January 16. PA from Bangladesh.

Trust God

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
My husband did his medical january 22 and till now only receubed at ecas.no update after that..
M superrl worried too. PA is from India.
Please suggest what should be done?

oxana2005

Feb 26, 2019
We contacted IOM last week and they verified twice that they submitted the results to the embassy on the same day of medical which was March 4. I’ve seen people who did their medical on March 6 and 8 and they all passed the medical already on GCKey. I’m worried about ours. There is no update yet on ECAS and GCKey.
There is no consistency for IRCC, for some it goes fast, for others it takes longer.

Reactions: sdharan19

Trust God

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Can please someone tell any phobe number to contact the immigration office to check progress... I am really worried now because its been a month and medical still just received and no update after that.
Please please someone help.

sky2828

Feb 22, 2019
Can please someone tell any phone number to contact the immigration office to check progress... I am really worried now because its been a month and medical still just received and no update after that.
Please please someone help.
From Canada it is 1-888-242-2100 then press 2 1 1 0 to speak to an agent. It always say the agent is busy. You have to give a few attempts until you put through the agent. If you are calling outside of Canada here is the number 613 944 4000 and press 2 1 1 0

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Guys do you know how long from when your application is transferred to a local office you get the medical request? We are still waiting since 27/02/2019 :(