+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
It took around 4 days to get the medical request.
Thanks, did your application get transferred afterwards to a local office in your country for the PR processing or not !?
And is that a normal step or this means longer time for processing ?
We got an email.yesterday that ours was transferred to our home country office for processing

Endmeplease

Feb 1, 2019
Got a request for further paperwork needed for proof of identity. There's two email options in the letter. Anyone know how quickly they check these and if there's an acknowledgement that the information was received.

Remiel

Dec 14, 2018
Got a request for further paperwork needed for proof of identity. There's two email options in the letter. Anyone know how quickly they check these and if there's an acknowledgement that the information was received.
No idea i let you know soon as they email me. They need Relationship of timeline in our application. We emailed it on Feb 18 and uploaded it on her Gckey Account

kupaloidzmarkie

Jan 18, 2019
Relationship Timeline: Please provide a detailed description, including dates, regarding the development of your relationship (.i.e when you began dating, when you began residing together, what the circumstances were, when you began to share finances, when you openly advertised your relationship as a couple). This must be received at this office by: 2019/03/20 In order to continue processing your application. -Anyone got this? Whats the format of this Documents? Do i just type in my email and send it to them?

mughira

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Thanks, did your application get transferred afterwards to a local office in your country for the PR processing or not !?
And is that a normal step or this means longer time for processing ?
We got an email.yesterday that ours was transferred to our home country office for processing
I think it will be transferred to the local office but I got no updates after passing the medical exam.

I think that's the normal step from what I have read. My application was received on 30 Nov 2018, so I will hopefully get the update soon.

Reactions: s.abuhass

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
My wife's biometric process has been completed on 18/02. Is Medical the next step? How long for medical since biometric?
Thank you

Hibsz_01

Jun 6, 2017
My husband completed his biometrics on Monday February 18th, and got an email to complete his medical exam the next day (February 20).. so I believe she should receive it soon.

kaws

Feb 8, 2019
Is it common for biometrics and medical to get requested around the same time ? The reason why I ask is because we got biometrics request last week (no medical request yet) and my wife has to travel 3hrs to a different city to get them done. Don't want to travel to get biometrics done and then receive medical request a few days later and have to travel another 3hrs to get that done. Would like to have them both done at once while we are there. Should I wait ? Worried that it might be awhile until we receive medical request and waste time.