+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

janjanf

Feb 14, 2019
Hi guys,
I received a letter request to submit IMM5406 which I missing this document, there are AOR number on the letter.
However, after resubmit the doc. I still cannot link the application online...

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
My biometric done 12th feb but on GCKey still need finger print. My file proceeds in CPC Mississauga. I am a Principal Applicant. I done my biometric DhakaVAC. But they sent me email
“The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Singapore OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Singapore OC.” My question is why they sent this Singapore, my application processed in Mississauga. Now I m little bit worried .

cantthinkofaname

Star Member
May 18, 2018
I don’t like how the left hand doesn’t seem to know what the right is doing in this process.

We had a request for additional documents letter sent Jan. 14. Deadline was yesterday. Sent everything by email as suggested in the letter. My wife’s name, UCI and application number in the subject line.

No confirmation of receipt. No update to ECAS or GCKey except now the place to upload files to GCKey says “replacement overdue”.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Guys, I have a question, if the online tool states for Sponsorship Application (decision made) but no letter is received yet.
At the same time we got a request for biometrics for my husband who is the one being sponsored. Does that mean we got the SA?
And usually how long does it take to get the medical request ?
And later the final decision?

Reactions: hdbyuka

maxprostomax

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Guys, I have a question, if the online tool states for Sponsorship Application (decision made) but no letter is received yet.
At the same time we got a request for biometrics for my husband who is the one being sponsored. Does that mean we got the SA?
And usually how long does it take to get the medical request ?
And later the final decision?
Does that mean we got the SA? - Yes
how long does it take to get the medical request? - should come soon, I am waiting for than a week after SA

halifaxlovers

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
19-10-2018
Doc's Request.
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
06-03-2019
Hello Everyone,

My Outland Spousal Sponsorship was received on 19 October in Sydney. Last week, 6th February I received an email which indicated that my Birth Certificate was outstanding, so I followed their directions and faxed it over to them. Today, 16th February I received another email with my UCI & Application No. So excited as I was, I scurried online to link it to my GCKey account - but to no avail and now I'm locked out for the next 24 hours.

Is anyone out there with expertise on linking the application?

In addition, my spouse and I will be moving to Canada at the end of March, 2019 -
How will this affect my application if it is, I still need to provide my bio-metrics, medical examination and be interviewed? Will I have to fly back to my home country or will it be facilitated in Canada?

Last edited:

halifaxlovers

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
19-10-2018
Doc's Request.
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
06-03-2019
I don’t like how the left hand doesn’t seem to know what the right is doing in this process.

We had a request for additional documents letter sent Jan. 14. Deadline was yesterday. Sent everything by email as suggested in the letter. My wife’s name, UCI and application number in the subject line.

No confirmation of receipt. No update to ECAS or GCKey except now the place to upload files to GCKey says “replacement overdue”.
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, I hope they respond to you soon.

Remiel

Dec 14, 2018
Why are they requesting Biometrics for some Application in October 2018? Didnt they say They were starting that January 2019 application or something?

JessP

Feb 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
I see a lot of people that sent their papers on October and received AOR on December. Wow is February and I still didn't receive anything. My app was received Oct 17 2018.
Is there anyone in the same situation?
I am wondering if it depends on my husband country. We don't have kids so the paper work is not hard. He is from Pakistan thought.
Regards to everyone.

JessP

Feb 17, 2019
Hi guys, first time posting and need your advise.

My application was send on Oct 10, 2018 and received on Oct 15, 2018. Still have not heard anything from CIC. Wife and myself checks email everyday.

Is this normal and what can be done?

Thanks

Hello, mine was received 17 Oct. I didn't receive the aor yet. Did you receive yours?

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
09-08-2018 returned 31-10-2018
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil

Your not alone they send nothing in regards to documents recieved that are requested .

We were aug app returned early oct. On the documents checklist they missed some forms for my son who turned 18 in September. I sent themmyself via webfirm in november. Only to get a request for them again jan 17.

They were sent that day via webform and also sent via the mail... to cpc miss.

I rang them feb13th and was told they havent even looked at those forms yet and my app is still marked incomplete. She then said they are working sponsor side and file transfer. Which makes no sense at all. Why transfer an incomplete application.

. I have no aor. However ecas says in process received oct 31. Processing started dec 24. Pa side. And document request jan17. Processing jan 28. Sponsor side. Gckey was available jan 29. All fields on gckey says they will message once it starts. Except bgc. Which says not applicable.

mughira

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hello everyone,
I see a lot of people that sent their papers on October and received AOR on December. Wow is February and I still didn't receive anything. My app was received Oct 17 2018.
Is there anyone in the same situation?
I am wondering if it depends on my husband country. We don't have kids so the paper work is not hard. He is from Pakistan thought.
Regards to everyone.
I'm a principal applicant from Pakistan. My timeline is mentioned below in the signature. I don't think its related to the applicant's country but rather the respective office and the workload there.

But your situation seems different. There's a rare possibility of loss of your application, but if the application is there then you'll hopefully get your AOR soon. AOR can take up to 5 months. May you application be processed easily and swiftly!

janjanf

Feb 14, 2019
Hello,
We are outland applicant, we've got AOR last month, however, we still cannot link up the application until now.
We try to send email to them, but there are no solid reply. We also call them at 1-888 242 2100 (but this number can be collected inside Canada).
Are there any hotline we can call out Canada?