+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

icewalker

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Hey Guys, Back here again.. :) Long time.

Sponsor - Canada PR
PA - INDIA, Dependent Child - INDIA.

So here is the timeline:
1. Application received by CIC Sydney - October 13
2. AOR1 received - December 7

Account linked - After more than 20 attempts :) Used UCI (Sponsor), Application Number and 3 in number of people in application. Although I am sponsoring only 2.

3. SA (Sponsorship approval) - Decision Made on ECAS (11 Days) - no emails/mails or any communication from CIC. Linked online account says that they have started reviewing eligibility of PA. No medical requests or any other update.
Congrats. I got my AOR1 a day after you. Hopefully, I get my SA tomorrow.

maria1994

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
I just logged into my CLIENT APPLICATION STATUS and see under SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS it says DECISION MADE but when I click on it it says nothing and I checked my email and nothing from CIC there either. I know they started processing my application on December 6th and sent me my AOR in the email the next day on December 7th so maybe there is a one day delay for the email.
Good for you! I got AOR1 the same day as you (Dec 7), and SA is still "In Process" on ours. Hoping to get SA soon too! :)

kevster

Nov 13, 2018
Bacoor City, Philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
24-12-2018
Med's Done....
02-01-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2019
LANDED..........
31-03-2019
I just logged into my CLIENT APPLICATION STATUS and see under SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS it says DECISION MADE but when I click on it it says nothing and I checked my email and nothing from CIC there either. I know they started processing my application on December 6th and sent me my AOR in the email the next day on December 7th so maybe there is a one day delay for the email.
OK I just got my email from CIC with my sponsorship approval letter attached to it. I guess there is a bit of a delay from the time they update it on ECAS to the time they send out the email.

Reactions: andy.fsw.inland

matts

Dec 18, 2018
Hello guys

send the application for sponsoring my wife on October 3 2018

december 3 2018- received a mail stating my application received on October 9
december 17 2018- medical request
december 17 2018 - requested sponsors (mine ) proof of residence in Canada
december 18 2018- received a mail sponsors eligibility is approved,

gonna send the requested docs soon. further updates will be shared in this forum

good luck to all

Eighty six

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
I received it October 13. But in my ecas it says that they started processing our app october 12.
Hi.. I want to ask if my husband sent it right.. He's in Canada and I'm outside he sent it thru courier to Sydney Nova scotia is it right? Thanks for answering cause I'm getting worried that we're not getting any response yet.. We sent it last Oct 25th

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi.. I want to ask if my husband sent it right.. He's in Canada and I'm outside he sent it thru courier to Sydney Nova scotia is it right? Thanks for answering cause I'm getting worried that we're not getting any response yet.. We sent it last Oct 25th
Yes that is right, did he got any tracking no. That it’s received in the Sydney Visa Office?

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
No he forgot where he put the receipt from courier
Oh no ‍♀ cause the day they actually received it in their office, is what will reflect in your AOR. My app was received same day as tours October 25. I got AOR December 13. Just wait till Saturday fir any updates. Don’t worry you’ll hear from tem soon !!! :)

Eighty six

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Oh no ‍♀ cause the day they actually received it in their office, is what will reflect in your AOR. My app was received same day as tours October 25. I got AOR December 13. Just wait till Saturday fir any updates. Don’t worry you’ll hear from tem soon !!! :)
Do they really need to know when our application was received? Are u from Phil too?

Remiel

Dec 14, 2018
Application Received Oct 29
I received Aor December 20
Dont lose hope guys Yours will come too.

hoppypuppy

Oct 10, 2018
I was able to link the PA but not myself.
I am confused. Are people out there linking two account or something? I just figured out how to do it one time, and I thought that was good, using the principal applicants information. Are there people out there linking the sponsor, kids, etc, too? Or is all we have to do is go on and link the principal applicants information and we're good?

Reactions: aby1098