App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2019
Is there any October application still in BGC? Our application was received on Oct.30 2018, and medical passed in Feburary. There is no updates after the medical. Should I be worry about it? Also, I am the sponsor, do I need to link the application to my CIC account as well?
Thanks a lot
I wouldn't worry too much, if at all. At this stage, it's all about if someone picks up your file, plus the PA's background/country of origin. You very well could get some news in the not-too-distant future.

The PA links the application to their GCKey.

Reactions: sheena2826

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an
interview that is scheduled for 11:30 AM on Jun 8, 2019. Your interview will be conducted at:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Toronto (Etobicoke)
(Citizenship and Immigration Canada on official signs)
5353 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 6K5
Suite 100, Ground Floor; also accessible via 5343 Dundas Street West
Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:  Your passport
o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status.
o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.  Two photographs for your permanent resident card
o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page.
o We will not process photographs that do not meet our specifications.
 Your current Social Insurance Number, only if you are in possession of one
o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident.
o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.  Your in-Canada dependent(s), only if you have included them in your permanent residence application
o Your dependent(s) must also bring their passport and photographs, as well as their SIN if in possession of one.  Your sponsor, only if you are landing under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class
o Your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address.  Your own interpreter, only if you require one as necessary
o Please note that we only provide service in English and French.
Instructions for Convention refugees, their dependents and other individuals with seized documents
 You must also provide the certified copies of all seized documents and your Notice of Seizure form. If you are unable to provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items, which must be issued by the government of your country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence:
o passport or travel document, national identification card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, voter ID card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted).
Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment
 The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $490.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.
 We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
 If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.
 Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.
Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada, and your file may be closed accordingly. If you have any concerns, please call 1-888-242-2100.
Do you have questions? Avez-vous des questions?
Website / Site web: www.cic.gc.ca
Client Support Centre / Centre de soutien à la clientèle: 1-888-242-2100
Agent DK IRCC Etobicoke
This is just formalization interview right? Not a relationship interview? What did they usually ask...?

Reactions: Ashie and willzhu

Jazzercise

Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2019
We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an
interview that is scheduled for 11:30 AM on Jun 8, 2019. Your interview will be conducted at:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Toronto (Etobicoke)
(Citizenship and Immigration Canada on official signs)
5353 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 6K5
Suite 100, Ground Floor; also accessible via 5343 Dundas Street West
Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:  Your passport
o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status.
o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.  Two photographs for your permanent resident card
o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page.
o We will not process photographs that do not meet our specifications.
 Your current Social Insurance Number, only if you are in possession of one
o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident.
o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.  Your in-Canada dependent(s), only if you have included them in your permanent residence application
o Your dependent(s) must also bring their passport and photographs, as well as their SIN if in possession of one.  Your sponsor, only if you are landing under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class
o Your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address.  Your own interpreter, only if you require one as necessary
o Please note that we only provide service in English and French.
Instructions for Convention refugees, their dependents and other individuals with seized documents
 You must also provide the certified copies of all seized documents and your Notice of Seizure form. If you are unable to provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items, which must be issued by the government of your country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence:
o passport or travel document, national identification card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, voter ID card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted).
Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment
 The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $490.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.
 We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
 If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.
 Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.
Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada, and your file may be closed accordingly. If you have any concerns, please call 1-888-242-2100.
Do you have questions? Avez-vous des questions?
Website / Site web: www.cic.gc.ca
Client Support Centre / Centre de soutien à la clientèle: 1-888-242-2100
Agent DK IRCC Etobicoke
This is just formalization interview right? Not a relationship interview? What did they usually ask...?
Landing interview. Congrats!!!

fahimyaqoobi

May 27, 2019
Dubai UAE
Visa Office......
Spose Sponsorship for Permanent Residency.
NOC Code......
CPC Mississauga
Doc's Request.
NO
AOR Received.
12 OCT 2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-02-2020
Med's Request
NOT YET
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
No
GOT OUR PR INTERVIEW EMAIL TODAY!!!!!!! SCHEDULED FOR MAY 9TH :D:D:D:D:D

Inland PR + OWP + Schedule A + PCC Received:
Oct 12, 2018 at CPC: Mississauga, ON
...REST OF THE DETAILS ARE IN THE SIGNATURE BOX.
hi my my application received on 12 oct 2019 , and I just paid the biometric fee and waiting till now......

fahimyaqoobi

May 27, 2019
Dubai UAE
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
CPC Mississauga
Doc's Request.
NO
AOR Received.
12 OCT 2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-02-2020
Med's Request
NOT YET
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
No
I wouldn't worry too much, if at all. At this stage, it's all about if someone picks up your file, plus the PA's background/country of origin. You very well could get some news in the not-too-distant future.

The PA links the application to their GCKey.
my wife applied for me i just got biometric fee payment request and paid on time .. still on process..... should be worry or to contact them how??

fahimyaqoobi

May 27, 2019
Dubai UAE
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
CPC Mississauga
Doc's Request.
NO
AOR Received.
12 OCT 2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-02-2020
Med's Request
NOT YET
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
No
How one with my status? details in signature

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hello is there any one in this forum got refused visa then, and for the landing interview did the officer ask u about it?(refused visa in canada) and when u say YES did they ask u document of refusal letter? Back 2015 i got refused when i extend my visitor the letter stating the i have to leave canada on this date, the thing is ididnt print the refusal letter... i am going for final interview the nxt saturday. If the officer ask me about refused of course my answer is YES. I hope there is no problem with that. Thanks share ur experience pls

Reactions: doza-canada

Nasimj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

My husband became a PR today!
It was very quick and a few routine questions. (If you have committed any crime, have you ever been charged? Is your address still..., did you originally come to Canada on ...)
They also asked me for my drivers licence to confirm the address.

Thanks everyone for all your input and hopefully if you are waiting, the wait will be over soon.
I guess I'll see you guys here again in about 3 years when you'll all be applying for your citizenship :D:D:D

My Husband's timeline:
Oct 19, 2018 - PR and OWP APP sent
Oct 19, 2018 - APP received by CIC
Nov 07,2018 - Received AOR
Jan 09, 2019 - Received MR Request
Jan 10, 2019 - Finished Medical
Feb 12, 2019 - OWP Approved!
Feb 21, 2019 - Background check started
Apr 10, 2019 - Ghost Update
Apr 26, 2019 - Eligibility Check started
Apr 29, 2019 - Decision made
May 2,2019 - Received the landing letter by email and now waiting for the interview appointment from Etobicoke office!
May 13,2019 - Received the interview letter from Etobicoke (Scheduled for May 29th)
May 29, 2019 - Officially Landed and became PR

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Hi all,

My husband became a PR today!
It was very quick and a few routine questions. (If you have committed any crime, have you ever been charged? Is your address still..., did you originally come to Canada on ...)
They also asked me for my drivers licence to confirm the address.

Thanks everyone for all your input and hopefully if you are waiting, the wait will be over soon.
I guess I'll see you guys here again in about 3 years when you'll all be applying for your citizenship :D:D:D

My Husband's timeline:
Oct 19, 2018 - PR and OWP APP sent
Oct 19, 2018 - APP received by CIC
Nov 07,2018 - Received AOR
Jan 09, 2019 - Received MR Request
Jan 10, 2019 - Finished Medical
Feb 12, 2019 - OWP Approved!
Feb 21, 2019 - Background check started
Apr 10, 2019 - Ghost Update
Apr 26, 2019 - Eligibility Check started
Apr 29, 2019 - Decision made
May 2,2019 - Received the landing letter by email and now waiting for the interview appointment from Etobicoke office!
May 13,2019 - Received the interview letter from Etobicoke (Scheduled for May 29th)
May 29, 2019 - Officially Landed and became PR
congrats!!!!

rokesh

Dec 7, 2017
Just an Update; October 30th applicant, got the Landing letter today to appear for interview @ Ottawa IRCC on June 4th, rescheduled the interview to June 15th, Saturday ( As currently out of town) . Which is really odd that IRCC works on Saturday.