Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi guys!

Landing interview tomorrow morning. I just wanted to double check what we need to bring.

Our passports, the photos - when they say “documents from CIC” do they just mean the work permit (or any official document) - or do we need to bring any correspondence (emails, etc)?
Yes in addition bring your landing appointment letter print it and proof of address both of you sponsor and applicant congrats!

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I think you guys know better so decided to ask you guys
I received SA two days ago and the same time got DM on sponsor side
Bgc was in process since 1 feb
But after SA they start reviewing my eligibility as gckey says they we are reviewing eligibility
Any idea when they final my application
Im june 12 thanks again guys

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
I think you guys know better so decided to ask you guys
I received SA two days ago and the same time got DM on sponsor side
Bgc was in process since 1 feb
But after SA they start reviewing my eligibility as gckey says they we are reviewing eligibility
Any idea when they final my application
Im june 12 thanks again guys
Hi it depends on the visa office and your case as every case is different. Since you just received SA 2 days ago just wait at least weeks for the AIP to arrive it might be the BGC still in process and eligibility once it’s done they will send your AIP although like in my case even I got Landing appointment still reviewing my eligibility and BGC still in progress so don’t rely on the update online if 2 weeks no AIP try to call IRCC hotline or request for GCMS notes to see the progress on your application ‘cause it’s more than a year since they received your application hoping you will hear good news on the applicant side and congrats on SA Approval

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Th
Hi it depends on the visa office and your case as every case is different. Since you just received SA 2 days ago just wait at least weeks for the AIP to arrive it might be the BGC still in process and eligibility once it’s done they will send your AIP although like in my case even I got Landing appointment still reviewing my eligibility and BGC still in progress so don’t rely on the update online if 2 weeks no AIP try to call IRCC hotline or request for GCMS notes to see the progress on your application ‘cause it’s more than a year since they received your application hoping you will hear good news on the applicant side and congrats on SA Approval
thakks alot for kind reply

Mark Robinson

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hi all,

We got AIP and DM on the SA side, We haven’t heard or receive any decisions on the PA. Exact one month ago, we were asked to provide additional documentation (police report from Nigeria), which was provided and since then nothing.
Can some tell or do any one have an idea of what to expect and how long this will take as it is still in the stage of BGC.

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hi all,

We got AIP and DM on the SA side, We haven’t heard or receive any decisions on the PA. Exact one month ago, we were asked to provide additional documentation (police report from Nigeria), which was provided and since then nothing.
Can some tell or do any one have an idea of what to expect and how long this will take as it is still in the stage of BGC.
Same boat. Recieved aip april 11 pa dm may 11 after that nothing. I am hoping monday this week they will send my invitation or landing appointment. Still waiting

Jazzercise

Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2019
Hi all.

I finally received AIP very early Friday morning. The following morning I logged in to my sponsor's ECAS and saw that DM had been made for both. Sponsor has yet to receive SA notification, but we're assuming this is just a classic example of IRCC skipping steps. So happy this process is nearing its end!

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi all.

I finally received AIP very early Friday morning. The following morning I logged in to my sponsor's ECAS and saw that DM had been made for both. Sponsor has yet to receive SA notification, but we're assuming this is just a classic example of IRCC skipping steps. So happy this process is nearing its end!
Congrats

Reactions: Jazzercise

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.