Jan 31, 2019
Application received at IRCC- Mississauga October 19,2018
AOR November 07,2018
MR: Jan 03, 2019
Med Approved Jan 12, 2019
BGC started Feb 11, 2019

April 11,2019 Ghost Update, no changes seen on ECAS & GCKey

April 17, 2019 Ghost Update (Morning)

April 17, 2019 Eligibility Passed (Afternoon)
On ECAS In Process on both PA & SA

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
additional document receivedtoday and signed by david S.
how many days before they will open my additional docu? just copy of my passport...i got AIP april 11...
and no DM on both side

Bcee2

Mar 1, 2019
already seeing many people who submitted their apps after me getting movements but not me dont know why the fuck my app is fucking slow lately !
I was just expressing the same sentiment.. o_O Seeing lots of movement for others but nothing here... :(

Reactions: baimmeb

Zxcv098

Jan 31, 2019
AOR November 07,2018
BGC started Feb 11, 2019

April 18, 2019 DM both Pa & SA on ECAS- I don’t actually what exactly this means since there in no information if I look up or click on DM. Is there someone here who knows or understand what this means? Thanks

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
AOR November 07,2018
BGC started Feb 11, 2019

April 18, 2019 DM both Pa & SA on ECAS- I don’t actually what exactly this means since there in no information if I look up or click on DM. Is there someone here who knows or understand what this means? Thanks
which city do you live?

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hello All,

I initialy got an email saying the following on April 12th, 2019

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements
"

Today I received a letter, saying

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

I was actually expecting a Landing interview date, any idea what these letters are and what would be necxt steps.

-Thank you

Reactions: Jessica_D

mattw0903

Jun 30, 2017
Hello All,

I initialy got an email saying the following on April 12th, 2019

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements
"

Today I received a letter, saying

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

I was actually expecting a Landing interview date, any idea what these letters are and what would be necxt steps.

-Thank you
Hey,

The first email is AIP saying that you meet the eligibility criteria. The second is just letting you know that they have finished processing the application.

All you need to do now is wait for Etobicoke to contact you with a landing appointment date :)

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hey,

The first email is AIP saying that you meet the eligibility criteria. The second is just letting you know that they have finished processing the application.

All you need to do now is wait for Etobicoke to contact you with a landing appointment date :)
Thanks for the information :)

rstuckert

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
additional document receivedtoday and signed by david S.
how many days before they will open my additional docu? just copy of my passport...i got AIP april 11...
and no DM on both side
Did they ask you additional documents after you get your AIP?