+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
today i checked my gckey . it says:
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along

before it was saying, you may not hear from us for a while......blah blah

anyone else?

Reactions: Jessica_D

iceineyes

Dec 7, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2018
AOR Received.
23 Oct 2018
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along

anyone else?
Hi baimmeb,

I just check my side. Nothing new on my GcKey and ECAS. Can you show me where did you find that information?

Thanks.

Reactions: baimmeb

deisand

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018

anyone else?
According to September applicants, this happens when you cross the 6 month mark. Just a generic message.

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018

anyone else?
Mine says the exact same thing as yours! I noticed the information was different after the ghost update.

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
According to September applicants, this happens when you cross the 6 month mark. Just a generic message.
But I am not in the 6 months period yet. The information on my account changed after the ghost update which I was at 170 days about 5.5 months

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Guys I am just confused here. On my ecas it says "we started processing your application on October 23 2018" And AOR october 24th. Can they start processing application before AOR? Also is that IP1?

Reactions: taj1234

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I dont know when this has chnaged but I see the same

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

I received my AIP on 12th April, 2019 and I am waiitng for Landing interview from Etobicoke office.

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Harry123 your application and time is promising! the officer who worked on your application did a good job since yours moved fast enough AOR October 26th. Your lucky to get AIP on time. All the best, I notice also you got one ghost email I have read in the forums people getting more than 2 ghost updates which makes it so unpredictable when it comes to these ghost emails you never know what comes next.

Still waiting for my Eligibility to start! can't wait!!!