+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Ours was received on the 11th. I'm the sponsor and I tried to log in via eCas (I think....I'm a little confused as to the difference between the two systems). I used the PA's info and what I think was his UCI from previous visitor status extensions, but no luck.

I might be doing something wrong, but I think we just have to be patient (it's hard when you see people from October already getting their AORs). I'd be interested to hear if anybody has been able to access GCKey/eCas for their application.
To access ecas you use the sponsor's information. To link application to mycic you use the PA information.

nhuttran

Oct 14, 2018
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
i got this email today what is it mean?

Reactions: Betabr

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
i got this email today what is it mean?
This is AIP. Have you received Sponsor approval before this letter?

Do you mind sharing your timeline?
Thanks!

june394

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi guys,

We sent our PR+OWP application to Mississauga office on 4th of October. No AOR email yet, but this morning I've managed to find it in ECAS with "In Process" status saying that they have received it and started processing. I've also successfully linked it in GCKey and found the application number. Sharing our timeline:

App sent: Oct 4
App delivered to CPC: Oct 5
AOR: Oct 26 (updated)

Good luck to everyone who's waiting for their AORs!

Last edited:

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys,

We sent our PR+OWP application to Mississauga office on 4th of October. No AOR email yet, but this morning I've managed to find it in ECAS with "In Process" status saying that they have received it and started processing. I've also successfully linked it in GCKey and found the application number. Sharing our timeline:

App sent: Oct 4
App delivered to CPC: Oct 5
AOR: Oct 25

Good luck to everyone who's waiting for their AORs!
Good news! Thanks for sharing your timeline with us.

I would suggest you to consider AOR date when you receive it (if you never receive it, write in your timeline that you never receive it). This way people know how long they should expect the aor e-mail and/or that they can proceed like you did and not worry if aor never comes. ;)

june394

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Good news! Thanks for sharing your timeline with us.

I would suggest you to consider AOR date when you receive it (if you never receive it, write in your timeline that you never receive it). This way people know how long they should expect the aor e-mail and/or that they can proceed like you did and not worry if aor never comes. ;)
Thanks for the suggestion :) I've edited the timeline. Will include AOR date if we receive it.