+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah i have already paid OWP $255 and submitted the IRCC Webform hopefully it works....
I hope it works. But keep in mind that they don't have your application number yet to add any additional documents to it. When they open your package and go through the checklist, they will not see the missing owp fee and the OWP app will likely be returned. I really hope that I am wrong and they can check the webform.

Reactions: baimmeb

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
I hope it works. But keep in mind that they don't have your application number yet to add any additional documents to it. When they open your package and go through the checklist, they will not see the missing owp fee and the OWP app will likely be returned. I really hope that I am wrong and they can check the webform.
Or maybe instead of returning the owp app, they send AOR for your PR app along with a notification for you to pay the OWP fee, then you submit the webform again.

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hello October applicants.

I heard people from another group with application delivered on October 2nd receiving AOR today. Anyone here with AOR? Thanks!!

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Its okay for OWP app to be returned to me because i still have my post-graduated work permit valid till July 2019. so i have time to resubmit anyways.. but i believe what you say and thank you so much for replying my post :))

Reactions: Betabr

elcwhitney

Oct 25, 2018
Lethbridge, AB
App. Filed.......
15/10/2018
LANDED..........
01/08/2018
Hi all!

I mailed in my application on October 10th XpressPost and it was received on the 13th. I've attempted linking my paper application to the GCKey but still no luck. Has any one else been able to link their paper application to their online account?

dstpcansgirlfriend

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
30-10-2018
Ours was received on the 11th. I'm the sponsor and I tried to log in via eCas (I think....I'm a little confused as to the difference between the two systems). I used the PA's info and what I think was his UCI from previous visitor status extensions, but no luck.

I might be doing something wrong, but I think we just have to be patient (it's hard when you see people from October already getting their AORs). I'd be interested to hear if anybody has been able to access GCKey/eCas for their application.

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Ours was received on the 11th. I'm the sponsor and I tried to log in via eCas (I think....I'm a little confused as to the difference between the two systems). I used the PA's info and what I think was his UCI from previous visitor status extensions, but no luck.

I might be doing something wrong, but I think we just have to be patient (it's hard when you see people from October already getting their AORs). I'd be interested to hear if anybody has been able to access GCKey/eCas for their application.
where did you see people from Oct have already got their AOR? I heard people say the CIC has already started processing Oct's applicaiton...but no one here ever said anything yet...

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Hi all!

I mailed in my application on October 10th XpressPost and it was received on the 13th. I've attempted linking my paper application to the GCKey but still no luck. Has any one else been able to link their paper application to their online account?
Guess you have to wait till you received AOR... then youcan link the app online to your My CIC account...

Reactions: elcwhitney

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hi all!

I also tried but it didnt work (mine was delivered on October 9th), it is not lack of luck, just that they didnt scan our application yet. I saw october 2nd applicant receiving AOR yesterday and 5th applicant receiving it today. We are almost there! :) Maybe try to access Ecas again next week.

Reactions: elcwhitney

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
where did you see people from Oct have already got their AOR? I heard people say the CIC has already started processing Oct's applicaiton...but no one here ever said anything yet...
There are groups on FB and they posted it there.