+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

avainevie

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Got this at 2 am last night, they say they will contact us for an appointment! Anyone else like this?

Dear ...
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your
appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or
identity documents.
Passport / Travel Document
You must bring your valid passport / travel document with you to your appointment at the
Canada Immigration Centre.
If your passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada
Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact
CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Immigration,
I got that at as well! It’s a landing letter I guess. We should be getting another email with the landing appointment. Yay :D

Reactions: Ashie and Zxcv098

prashant.kr05

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
I got that at as well! It’s a landing letter I guess. We should be getting another email with the landing appointment. Yay :D
Do you know if the interview appointment will be a full-blown interview or just for a minute or two? I read some experiences stating that it was for a minute or two but I want to be prepared for it. :)

avainevie

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Do you know if the interview appointment will be a full-blown interview or just for a minute or two? I read some experiences stating that it was for a minute or two but I want to be prepared for it. :)
From what I read in this forum so far, it seems like the interview will take 5-10 mins. They will ask if you have committed any crime, etc, then I guess sign a few documentations.

Reactions: MarcKay

avainevie

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Landing letter received today!!!! Just waiting for the interview appointment from Etobicoke office!!!!! OOOMMMGGG almost there :D:D:D
Who will receive the phone call/email about the landing appointment? Sponsor or Principal Applicant? Just wanted to make sure that we don’t miss it. Thanks ;)

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
People getting AIP or DM or other updates— congratulations! Can you please say which office sent you the notices (written in line at bottom of letters)? Anyone getting good news from Montreal Hub?

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Mine is in Mississauga Case Processing.
i have a question.....
they asked me to send copy of passport april 11 but my representavie sent it by courier(FEDEX)
but it says on the paper i recieved from ircc is to send to webform...
do u think this is the cost of delayed receiving the additional doc?
dont get any news since april 18 sent to them....acording to fedex received by David S.

Feb 7, 2019
We also received the same letter by e-mail (sent to PA) early this morning! Hurraay! :) It says that we will be contacted by Etobicoke IRCC to set an appointment for the finalization of the PR application. Letter sent by Case Processing Centre Mississauga.

Zxcv098

Jan 31, 2019
I got this as well today but with the following:

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

Does the above means we owe RPRF? We paid $1,040. 00 Cad already and sent receipt along with our PR application, or is this a generic note?

rstuckert

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
I got this as well today but with the following:

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

Does the above means we owe RPRF? We paid $1,040. 00 Cad already and sent receipt along with our PR application, or is this a generic note?
Generic