+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Anybody else who is still in BGC, hold on tight your eligibility passed and DM is coming soon!!!!!! I have not been here much since I have been busy, landed a new job which requires me to be out of town for a number of days. Congratulations to all those who are waiting for the landing interview. All the best!!

Zxcv098

Jan 31, 2019
My husband just got the email for his landing interview - May 22nd! :D

No further updates on GCKey (still showing review of eligibility, processing background check and no final decision), or ECAS (shows DM on both sides but no other details.)

I’m not too worried about this info not being updated, since the interview being scheduled seems like a definite positive sign... right? :confused: Haha, I don’t think I’ve been purely excited or optimistic at ANY point during this process. There is always a lurking feeling of something potentially going wrong.

When we walk out of that final interview - THEN we can finally relax and celebrate.

Good luck to all who are still waiting for the good news! :)
My husband just got the email for his landing interview - May 22nd! :D

No further updates on GCKey (still showing review of eligibility, processing background check and no final decision), or ECAS (shows DM on both sides but no other details.)

I’m not too worried about this info not being updated, since the interview being scheduled seems like a definite positive sign... right? :confused: Haha, I don’t think I’ve been purely excited or optimistic at ANY point during this process. There is always a lurking feeling of something potentially going wrong.

When we walk out of that final interview - THEN we can finally relax and celebrate.

Good luck to all who are still waiting for the good news! :)
Wooowwwww..... A big congratulations! I wish I will mine soon

Reactions: aus4 and Jessica_D

prashant.kr05

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
My wife (PA) got this mail..

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

What is this mail called?

Leking1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
My wife (PA) got this mail..

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

What is this mail called?
AIP

Nasimj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got this at 2 am last night, they say they will contact us for an appointment! Anyone else like this?

Dear ...
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your
appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or
identity documents.
Passport / Travel Document
You must bring your valid passport / travel document with you to your appointment at the
Canada Immigration Centre.
If your passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada
Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact
CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Immigration,

prashant.kr05

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Got this at 2 am last night, they say they will contact us for an appointment! Anyone else like this?

Dear ...
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your
appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or
identity documents.
Passport / Travel Document
You must bring your valid passport / travel document with you to your appointment at the
Canada Immigration Centre.
If your passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada
Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact
CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Immigration,
I got the same mail. I was also wondering what is it called?