AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
hi did you check your ECAS? is there any line 4 that says " test invite sent" ?
From everything that I have seen and read right from my PR application days to now, ECAS is not 100% accurate at times. It is generally a good indication of where things are, but for some applicants, their ECAS status remains unchanged. I suggest carrying a print-out of the test invitation email just to be on the safe side. Good luck.

Molly19

Apr 23, 2019
Application Status changed from "Decision Made" back to "In Process"

Kindly help me members advise on the fate of my Citizenship Application.

- I Applied July 25, 2018
- Started process in October 2018
- Citizenship Test done and passed in Feb 2019.
- Decision made in March 2019 and was sent a letter to attend the Citizenship Oath Ceremony that was for April 2019.
- Just two (02) to the Oath ceremony, i received a call to cancel my attendance.
I thought it was a scammer so i ignored and went for the ceremony only to be told/confirmed that i cant proceed with Oath due to some reasons that will be communicated to me in writing or another date will be set.
- Now my Online status has changed from "Decision Made" back to "In process".
- My PR card expires June 2019 and already made plans to travel in July 2019.
Am so confused, scared and worried on what could have happened. Spent all Easter weekend in tears wondering what to do.:(
Any ideas or advise please and thanks!

Molly19

Civil engg

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010

- Decision made in March 2019 and was sent a letter to attend the Citizenship Oath Ceremony that was for April 2019.
- Just two (02) to the Oath ceremony, i received a call to cancel my attendance.
I thought it was a scammer so i ignored and went for the ceremony only to be told/confirmed that i cant proceed with Oath due to some reasons that will be communicated to me in writing or another date will be set.
Am so confused, scared and worried on what could have happened. Spent all Easter weekend in tears wondering what to do.:(

Molly19
Try access to info request to get the details/reason.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Civil engg

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010

Molly19
What is your location?

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton

Molly19
i cant proceed with Oath due to some reasons- Do you have any insight on the reason?

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada

Molly19
It could be same as the following:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/decision-made-changed-to-in-process.528660/

movinouter

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Location: KINGSVILLE, ON (may be London, ON as my attorney's address is used)
App. Type: SINGLE
Physical Presence Days:1114
App. Sent Date: OCT 24
App. Delivered Date: OCT 28

AOR: JAN 22
In Process: JAN 31

What a ridiculous process (in process is status is almost 2 months)....taking so much longer. I filled out the online form to request an update or delay & below is the reply:

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

May be because, I was in & out of Canada every other week & on work visa for couple of years. But still that record should be very clear with IRCC to match physical presence ss.

Any other way to find out further?
You are not alone so don't get too stressed. My timeline is similar as yours except mine was received on Oct 19 and AOR was Jan 11 and In process was Jan 22. I was hopeful to get an invitation last month but nothing came up and I have no time to sit and wait on line to be able to talk to the agent during the busy work week. I finally had time to call them today and all I received was the same story. All is well and I'm not alone. This is average so just wait at the moment. Well, it has been over 6 months. Just 6 months. Just keep working and living your life. I'm sure they will show up at one point. FYI: I got the same email as yours twice when I used the Webform to inquire about my application. I guess there are hundreds of people out there who are just like us. So, again, don't be too stressed. Let's give them another 6 months. Earlier? will consider it lucky.

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
You are not alone so don't get too stressed. My timeline is similar as yours except mine was received on Oct 19 and AOR was Jan 11 and In process was Jan 22. I was hopeful to get an invitation last month but nothing came up and I have no time to sit and wait on line to be able to talk to the agent during the busy work week. I finally had time to call them today and all I received was the same story. All is well and I'm not alone. This is average so just wait at the moment. Well, it has been over 6 months. Just 6 months. Just keep working and living your life. I'm sure they will show up at one point. FYI: I got the same email as yours twice when I used the Webform to inquire about my application. I guess there are hundreds of people out there who are just like us. So, again, don't be too stressed. Let's give them another 6 months. Earlier? will consider it lucky.
I believe too many people like same situation
App type : single
Local office: Winnipeg
Application sent : Oct 10
Received as per CIC : Oct 15
Sent Aor and test invitation : Jan 3rd and test date Feb 21
In process : Jan 15
Test : 21 Feb ( Passed 20/20)
Decision Made : Feb 22
Still no Oath invitation more than 2 months so I called them yesterday and they gave me answer that its only 6 months of application received so ur application processed really fast but u have to wait long for Oath bcz its normally 12 months of process so be patient..

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
This year they are slow ! 2017 got citizenship including test and oath within 3 months of applying

Reactions: sani.awais