+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made changed to in process

Ava449

Jul 24, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Hi I applied in February 2017 and I did my test on April and got decision made on July..then my status changed to in process again in September...after one week I got CIT0520 and I submitted the documents requested... anyone had a similar experience ?
Thank you

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
Hi I applied in February 2017 and I did my test on April and got decision made on July..then my status changed to in process again in September...after one week I got CIT0520 and I submitted the documents requested... anyone had a similar experience ?
Thank you
what made them issue the RQ?

vitoriaboy

Aug 26, 2017
Thank you
What specific documents did they ask for in CIT0520?

vitoriaboy

Aug 26, 2017
Entry exit ... all passport pages.. health records..employment..education transcripts..children report card..home title deed..
I think you will get a response within 6 months assuming all your documents are in order. Did you have extensive travels? Why do you think you were issued a RQ?

Ava449

Jul 24, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
I think you will get a response within 6 months assuming all your documents are in order. Did you have extensive travels? Why do you think you were issued a RQ?
I did travel but not for long time ...i have about 4 trips within 5 years period and each trip was about one month ... I think Maybe that's why..but my last trip was on April 2016
... I was just wondering if it's normal that the status change from decision made to in process again...

Ava449

Jul 24, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
I did travel but not for long time ...i have about 4 trips within 5 years period and each trip was about one month ... I think Maybe that's why..but my last trip was on April 2016
... I was just wondering if it's normal that the status change from decision made to in process again...
I hope so thank you !

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
i guess 99% of those who applied same time already have Passport by July-August 2017.

all the time family apps are screw up, its common sense parent who travelled less or no travel history should apply with children.

i read the same issue thread yesterday guy who applied 2016 June still not citizen and stacked up and threatning to sue CIC because his wife made to many travels to USA and himself 0 travel since PR.

u should call CIC to check whats going on. Your app might be sitting someones desk not doing his job or they need new stuff.

Ava449

Jul 24, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
i guess 99% of those who applied same time already have Passport by July-August 2017.

all the time family apps are screw up, its common sense parent who travelled less or no travel history should apply with children.

i read the same issue thread yesterday guy who applied 2016 June still not citizen and stacked up and threatning to sue CIC because his wife made to many travels to USA and himself 0 travel since PR.

u should call CIC to check whats going on. Your app might be sitting someones desk not doing his job or they need new stuff.
I didn't apply with my husband..my son is Canadian..i sponsored my husband and he became eligible to apply after the new rule ..he applied this month and received his AOR..he never left canada after he became PR...he has 4 years physical presence .. I can't call them now because they recently received my documents for the RQ and i should give it some time ..

Ava449

Jul 24, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
I just want to see if anyone here had a similar experience of having the application change from decision made to in process again after 3 months..

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Probably not something happens that often. However as long as you meet all the requirements it'll just take a few months more than usual but you'll have your DM again.

Also happens due to the physical requirement days being close to the actual days present in Canada. Did you leave enough buffer? How many days did you have in the calculator?

Ava449

Jul 24, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Probably not something happens that often. However as long as you meet all the requirements it'll just take a few months more than usual but you'll have your DM again.

Also happens due to the physical requirement days being close to the actual days present in Canada. Did you leave enough buffer? How many days did you have in the calculator?
Yes I did..i applied after 2 months from the date I became eligible ...