Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I got a request to do Medicals for spouse on Feb 12th and a Ghost Update on Feb 13th. I have not witnessed so much activity within a week since my application on October 13, 2018.

Reactions: Imtisaal

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
I got a request to do Medicals for spouse on Feb 12th and a Ghost Update on Feb 13th. I have not witnessed so much activity within a week since my application on October 13, 2018.

Great buddy!atleast u got the remed request . Is your VO New Delhi
Very soon you can expect the golden mail

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Great buddy!atleast u got the remed request . Is your VO New Delhi
Very soon you can expect the golden mail
I do not expect the e-mail to come soon as I added my wife to the application this month only. Hopefully, though since I have crossed 15 months, the processing might be faster than usual. I am still waiting for my GCMS notes from December.

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hi October 2018 folks, I am back after long time and without any update in my case. Recently came to know that my file is transfered to NDVO. I think this is because I moved from UAE to INDIA. Feeling hopeless now a days as the webform replies are still same saying application in process cannot give any date of completion.

nyadaroa

Jul 19, 2019
Can some one help to understand
When your file is Moving from the CPC ( case processing centre) Of Ottawa to the your VO (visa office Of Dakar) is this means that Golden mail is on the way? I am almost at 15 Months (AOR: 3 décembre 2018) and from the last CBSA status was
Medical: pass - expired
Eligibility: Recommend pass
Criminality: pass
Security : not started
Info sharing: completed

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
With a very heavy heart it is to informed that, I have finally got a Refusal Letter after 15 months of wait today after sending a reply of PFL due to employment issues.

Now I have a one simple question, how will I re-apply again ? What is the procedure ? Will I re-apply under the current profile which I had or what ?

1- Will I make a new profile?
2- Will I make a new profile in the existing account?
3- Will my refused profile will be deleted automatically or whats the procedure ?

Please help.

I cant afford consultant, they are charging $3,000. Want to do in on my own.

Plus, please don't be sorry to me or anything like this, I don't like that stuff, I am a Warrior.

Pbatta

Apr 30, 2019
Hi friends,
I have been a silent viewer for most of the time in the present group, however, today I would want to share my story of ITA to CoPR. However, before I start, I would want to tell you that my folks had applied for Canadian Immigration which they received back in 2008, however only I had to give it up due to some personal reason and in 2013 I formally renounced the same and received my TRV for 6 months and then for 10 years. So I reapplied in September 2018 and with a score of 474, I received my ITA on the 19th of September 2018. Subsequently, I submitted all my documents and received my AOR on 28th of October 2018.
My medical stood passed on 28th November 2018. At this moment I was feeling very hopeful and felt I would definitely get the golden mail in a month or two. However, there was complete silence and finally, on 4th April 2019, they started my BG check. I called the IRCC to enquire about my status as my 6 months were about to get done. They simply said there are no red flags on my file and everything looks fine. However as my 6 months were over by 28th April 2019, I started to feel a little jittery because the next call I made they informed me my criminality was clear ans security did not start. The said status was achieved by me on 4th April itself.
A lot of phone calls later and complete radio silence from IRCC 8 months (during which time I kept on reading about all the lucky ones receiving their PPR and honestly feeling a little jealous), on 19.12.2019, finally they sent me a request for my re-medical which I was to take within a period of 30 days. Now, the twist comes the next day, on 20th Night I receive another mail from IRCC asking me to pay my RFP which was fine but also asking me to either continue with my earlier immigration or renounce my earlier immigration and the decision for the same had to be submitted within 7 days to the Canadian high commission in India.
Now confusion arose as I had already renounced my immigration way back in 2013 but if they are asking me to renounce it maybe I am still a Canadian PR. Upon a lot of firefighting I came to conclusion that maybe as the earlier immigration was paper based they needed to tie their lose ends and wanted me to submit the renouncing form as per the current provisions. Now, during this time I did call up IRCC but realised, a call centre executive shall remain a call centre executive -no difference whether its India or Canada and no help was received on that end. I could not send a web form as I had submit my decision in 7 days. So I went and renounced my earlier PR which I had already renounced. The package was received by the Canadian High Commission by 26th Dec 19. During this time I had also got my re-medicals done and I received an email on 3rd Jan that the remeds were cleared.
On 7th of January 2020, finally after more than a year I received the PPR mail and in my eagerness, I hurried and reached my wife’s office got her to fill her VFS forms and submitted my passports with the VFS CAnada.
On 21st January I received my CoPR.
Now, all those people who are still waiting, be assured if your documentation is complete and up to the mark, you will get your golden mail too. I personally know telling people to be patient is easier than actually being patient, but that’s the only thing which will help you. I really hope all of you do get your golden emails soon too.

Jeremy’smum

Dec 12, 2019
Hello all
Finally received PPR mail on February 14th and we have now submitted our passports. It feels so surreal after such a long wait but grateful to God that it’s finally here and my family can start planning and looking toward the future

AOR :OCT 20. 2018
REMEDICAL REQUEST : DEC 15 2019
Remedical passed : January 4TH 2020
ADR FOR CV & supplementary info form : JANUARY 15TH
PPR: FEBRUARY 14TH

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hi friends,
I have been a silent viewer for most of the time in the present group, however, today I would want to share my story of ITA to CoPR. However, before I start, I would want to tell you that my folks had applied for Canadian Immigration which they received back in 2008, however only I had to give it up due to some personal reason and in 2013 I formally renounced the same and received my TRV for 6 months and then for 10 years. So I reapplied in September 2018 and with a score of 474, I received my ITA on the 19th of September 2018. Subsequently, I submitted all my documents and received my AOR on 28th of October 2018.
My medical stood passed on 28th November 2018. At this moment I was feeling very hopeful and felt I would definitely get the golden mail in a month or two. However, there was complete silence and finally, on 4th April 2019, they started my BG check. I called the IRCC to enquire about my status as my 6 months were about to get done. They simply said there are no red flags on my file and everything looks fine. However as my 6 months were over by 28th April 2019, I started to feel a little jittery because the next call I made they informed me my criminality was clear ans security did not start. The said status was achieved by me on 4th April itself.
A lot of phone calls later and complete radio silence from IRCC 8 months (during which time I kept on reading about all the lucky ones receiving their PPR and honestly feeling a little jealous), on 19.12.2019, finally they sent me a request for my re-medical which I was to take within a period of 30 days. Now, the twist comes the next day, on 20th Night I receive another mail from IRCC asking me to pay my RFP which was fine but also asking me to either continue with my earlier immigration or renounce my earlier immigration and the decision for the same had to be submitted within 7 days to the Canadian high commission in India.
Now confusion arose as I had already renounced my immigration way back in 2013 but if they are asking me to renounce it maybe I am still a Canadian PR. Upon a lot of firefighting I came to conclusion that maybe as the earlier immigration was paper based they needed to tie their lose ends and wanted me to submit the renouncing form as per the current provisions. Now, during this time I did call up IRCC but realised, a call centre executive shall remain a call centre executive -no difference whether its India or Canada and no help was received on that end. I could not send a web form as I had submit my decision in 7 days. So I went and renounced my earlier PR which I had already renounced. The package was received by the Canadian High Commission by 26th Dec 19. During this time I had also got my re-medicals done and I received an email on 3rd Jan that the remeds were cleared.
On 7th of January 2020, finally after more than a year I received the PPR mail and in my eagerness, I hurried and reached my wife’s office got her to fill her VFS forms and submitted my passports with the VFS CAnada.
On 21st January I received my CoPR.
Now, all those people who are still waiting, be assured if your documentation is complete and up to the mark, you will get your golden mail too. I personally know telling people to be patient is easier than actually being patient, but that’s the only thing which will help you. I really hope all of you do get your golden emails soon too.
Thanks for sharing in detail. This giving some hope. My AOR date is 26 October. Complete silence after medical passed in November 2018 and that too expired now.

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hello all
Finally received PPR mail on February 14th and we have now submitted our passports. It feels so surreal after such a long wait but grateful to God that it’s finally here and my family can start planning and looking toward the future

AOR :OCT 20. 2018
REMEDICAL REQUEST : DEC 15 2019
Remedical passed : January 4TH 2020
ADR FOR CV & supplementary info form : JANUARY 15TH
PPR: FEBRUARY 14TH
Congrats