+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Just got an email with the subject "We're still working on your application". Needless to say, the excitement was short lived. Anyone else get any messages like this after 20 months of waiting?? Below is the message:

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Just got an email with the subject "We're still working on your application". Needless to say, the excitement was short lived. Anyone else get any messages like this after 20 months of waiting?? Below is the message:

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
I also received the same e-mail yesterday. Not sure what to interpret. Atleast something better than nothing!

Reactions: sfvan

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I received a notification for a survey from IRCC. Anyone else received it?

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
I received a notification for a survey from IRCC. Anyone else received it?
Hi,
I remember getting the survery email a while ago, but not today. Today I got the second ADR for our Schedule A. I dont remember if this is something we filled out already. This process has been almost two years and I dont remember things anymore! If we did fill it out before, I just hope it matches!

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hi,
I remember getting the survery email a while ago, but not today. Today I got the second ADR for our Schedule A. I dont remember if this is something we filled out already. This process has been almost two years and I dont remember things anymore! If we did fill it out before, I just hope it matches!
It's an update they want on your pa. I received the same in mar of this year. After that it's been dead silent. No new updates

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi,
I am just glad to know that you got a request...that means they are processing FSWO applications now atleast. Hopefully, the coming month should give some clarity. I hope they have created a queue to clear the backlog of 2018 before they look at other applications.

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hi October 2018 AOR team, very frustrated and fed up of long waiting without even knowing the final result. In February 2020 I received webform reply that the file is transfered to NDVO. Is anyone else still waiting whose file at NDVO. Anyone please advise is it worth waiting further?. Bcz 1 year and 8 months from the AOR date has passed now. Anyone else still waiting like me??

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi October 2018 AOR team, very frustrated and fed up of long waiting without even knowing the final result. In February 2020 I received webform reply that the file is transfered to NDVO. Is anyone else still waiting whose file at NDVO. Anyone please advise is it worth waiting further?. Bcz 1 year and 8 months from the AOR date has passed now. Anyone else still waiting like me??
Have you requested your GCMS notes, if so what was the status in the file?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Gcms was requested once before 6 months.. Eligibility was review required. Thinking to raise one more gcms.
Got it, did your GCMS notes spell out the reasons for the Review Required, usually these notes are in the last few pages of the GCMS file.

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Got it, did your GCMS notes spell out the reasons for the Review Required, usually these notes are in the last few pages of the GCMS file.
Yeah...that was job responsibility not mentioned in reference letter. However we managed to get updated reference letter from employer and submitted via webform.