+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hello friends! I sent an email to the CIC (to get an update) via webform a week ago and today I got back from them with only one update, which says:

"background verifications are currently valid."

I've never received this before and always had "verifications are currently being processed" in the previous emails. Do you know if it means all my background checks are done?

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
No, you cant go for medicals on your own unless they ask you to do so, as it requires the letter from IRCC.
Just relax, you should hear something soon.
By any chance are you in SS? What's your timeline
Hi thanks for ur reply

AoR; Oct 20

Had RR for POF.Uploaded updated documents on Monday.Now waiting

Reactions: kzeed12
Nov 29, 2018
HEY I GOT THIS FROM CIC PLEASE HELP ME AND HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT GONA TAKE AS IT HADBEEN ALREADY 11 months.PLEASE HELP! THANKS

This is the reference to your application to permanent residence to canada.in order us to continue the review of your application we need following documents.
JASMEET KAUR CHADHA
RCMP criminal record check:if your residence period in canada has been six months or longer since age of 18,provide a certified criminal record check.

This must be received by 2019/10/18

Nov 29, 2018
HEY I GOT THIS FROM CIC PLEASE HELP ME AND HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT GONA TAKE AS IT HADBEEN ALREADY 11 months.PLEASE HELP! THANKS

This is the reference to your application to permanent residence to canada.in order us to continue the review of your application we need following documents.
JASMEET KAUR CHADHA
RCMP criminal record check:if your residence period in canada has been six months or longer since age of 18,provide a certified criminal record check.

This must be received by 2019/10/18

Reactions: kzeed12

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I received Golden email yesterday.

AOR October 14, 2018.
Medical passed: November 10, 2018.
PPR received: September 19, 2019.

I did my medical in July, 2018. Which means, it is expired. So how much time I am going to get in for landing? Experienced folks, please help.
Congrats!!!

Visa office?

vdatta

Sep 20, 2019
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
25-11-2018
I finally got some good news! I just talked with an agent and he said everything is passed! They are just checking if they should ask for a re-med or give an extension (my medical was expired a few months ago).
Thats great.

Can you share the number you contacted on. I am not able to connect to any agents via the IRCC contact number that I have

Thanks