+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
The 1st update probably about eligibility passed, wish you good luck. And 2nd one obviously about medical extensions.
Did the request to upload docs for newborn ? If not probably it will come soon.
When did you last email to Ralph?
Thank u sir, I wish u all the best too . Regarding your question, no I raised a webform to request the addition of a new dependent child & attached all the necessary documents , signed forms & even proof of medical examination. This was 3 weeks ago , the baby is still yet not added to the application till now though receipt of these updates. I can’t understand what they are up to !!

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Thank u sir, I wish u all the best too . Regarding your question, no I raised a webform to request the addition of a new dependent child & attached all the necessary documents , signed forms & even proof of medical examination. This was 3 weeks ago , the baby is still yet not added to the application till now though receipt of these updates. I can’t understand what they are up to !!
Then im sure your eligibility has passed.
Lets wait for more update about ur newborn.
Dont worry hang on you are near by.

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Thank you ,
Aor 20 oct
I had Review required
I passed eligibility in august they finished my application but they were waiting for me to renew my passport i sent them the new passport 11 september i got the ready for visa email 19 september
Did you undergo re medical ?

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
I am asking this question for a friend who wants to get into the EE process and wants know on what basis applicants are selected and processed after AOR. Understandably he is nervous about the wait times.

I got my AOR in Oct 2018, received mail to send in my passport for visa stamping by Jan 2019. Now I had an above average score. Could that be the reason or was I just lucky ?