+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi everyone!

It seems to me that I got this Golden email, but... I'm not so sure about it.
I would appreciate your help with it.

Here's how my email looks like now. Is it what we call GOLDEN EMAIL?!:

If it is, what should I do, if I'm not in Canada or the US? I've submitted the Web Form but I was wondering if someone can share their experience with me.

ONE MORE THING: I haven't received this in the email — I've received email that I have a message, so I found this in my account only.
Thank you!
Congratulations !!!

application timeline and visa office?

Last edited:
Reactions: inuksuk

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi everyone!

It seems to me that I got this Golden email, but... I'm not so sure about it.
I would appreciate your help with it.

Here's how my email looks like now. Is it what we call GOLDEN EMAIL?!:

If it is, what should I do, if I'm not in Canada or the US? I've submitted the Web Form but I was wondering if someone can share their experience with me.

ONE MORE THING: I haven't received this in the email — I've received email that I have a message, so I found this in my account only.
Thank you!
Congratulations. Please mention your timeline .

Reactions: inuksuk

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
I just got another ADR today, again for Proof Of Funds. Apparently, the officer was not satisfied with the POF documents I submitted for my last ADR (on sep 6). Does anyone here have any experience with this?
Last time they asked for a Balance Confirmation Certificate for my FD which I provided. Now they're asking for more documents. My agent has suggested I get an "FD Certificate/Bond paper" and a "Letter that the FD can be encashed at any time from the Manager" this time.
I don't understand what else they want from me. Any help is appreciated.

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
I just got another ADR today, again for Proof Of Funds. Apparently, the officer was not satisfied with the POF documents I submitted for my last ADR (on sep 6). Does anyone here have any experience with this?
Last time they asked for a Balance Confirmation Certificate for my FD which I provided. Now they're asking for more documents. My agent has suggested I get an "FD Certificate/Bond paper" and a "Letter that the FD can be encashed at any time from the Manager" this time.
In Which Bank You have opened FD ?

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Ok, so there's a bit of a twist. IRCC requested documents on September 4, which my agent uploaded on September 6. The ADR I got today says that the previous request was not fulfilled and they did not receive any documents.
On the portal, it shows the documents have been uploaded. I even called their helpline on September 13, and the agent confirmed the documents had been received but not opened by the officer yet.

So, is this a glitch in their system? Now, they've sent me the same ADR (for funds), and are saying it's the final reminder, and if this one is ignored, my application will be refused.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
and have shown a gift deed or the entire amount is from your savings?
Yeah, I uploaded gift deeds, balance confirmation certs etc. Check out my last post, seems like they didn't receive my documents the last time I sent them. I'm relieved that the issue is not with my documents, but their website. Phew!

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Ok, so there's a bit of a twist. IRCC requested documents on September 4, which my agent uploaded on September 6. The ADR I got today says that the previous request was not fulfilled and they did not receive any documents.
On the portal, it shows the documents have been uploaded. I even called their helpline on September 13, and the agent confirmed the documents had been received but not opened by the officer yet.

So, is this a glitch in their system? Now, they've sent me the same ADR (for funds), and are saying it's the final reminder, and if this one is ignored, my application will be refused.
This is weird. I suggest that you upload on the portal again and send them a webform with the documents and also explain the problem.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
This is weird. I suggest that you upload on the portal again and send them a webform with the documents and also explain the problem.
I agree, it's very weird. My agent already sent them a webform explaining that the request was fulfilled. I'll upload documents tomorrow after I get the updated ones from the bank. No point in sending them 2 weeks old documents.

randomsomeone

Jul 29, 2019
United States
I initially posted in July when I realised I wasn't the only one waiting for more than 6months, however, thanks to you guys and spending all day fretting about it, I finally read every single message in the thread and emailed Ralph asking for my details and here is the reply that I received. I have no clue what to do next? I am happy that at least the 1st hurdle of Eligibility has cleared! Does anyone know how long does it take to review the request to add spouse?

Dear S- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 2018. It is at CIO-Sydney
Eligibility passed yesterday – Sept 17, 2019.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Sept 26, 2019.
Request to add spouse is awaiting review.

I was married after my AOR and added my spouse in November 2018, but they didn't ask for my husband's documents until I raised a CSE again in April. Submitted his docs in April but without medical (since they didn't ask for it).
I since then have requested GCMS notes twice and lost hope in July. I saw RR for eligibility and submitted additional letter of explanation.

Nothing has changed/updated on my profile yet. It still shows IP1 status.
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Here is my profile: FSW
AOR: Oct 18th 2018
Medicals: November 16, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
Both my husband and I work in the USA but we are from India.
IELTS: 9.0

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-S

Last edited:

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
I initially posted in July when I realised I wasn't the only one waiting for more than 6months, however, thanks to you guys and spending all day fretting about it, I finally read every single message in the thread and emailed Ralph asking for my details and here is the reply that I received. I have no clue what to do next? I am happy that at least the 1st hurdle of Eligibility has cleared! Does anyone know how long does it take to review the request to add spouse?

Dear S- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 2018. It is at CIO-Sydney
Eligibility passed yesterday – Sept 17, 2019.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Sept 26, 2019.
Request to add spouse is awaiting review.

I was married after my AOR and added my spouse in November 2018, but they didn't ask for my husband's documents until I raised a CSE again in April. Submitted his docs in April but without medical (since they didn't ask for it).
I since then have requested GCMS notes twice and lost hope in July. I saw RR for eligibility and submitted additional letter of explanation.

Nothing has changed/updated on my profile yet. It still shows IP1 status.
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Here is my profile: FSW
AOR: Oct 18th 2018
Medicals: November 16, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
Both my husband and I work in the USA but we are from India.
IELTS: 9.0

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-S
Doing Upfront medicals will trigger your application and will aid in Adding your spouse to the application.
Thats what i did and my spouse was added to the application within a Month .

Reactions: randomsomeone