+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Oct 14, 2013
Thanks!

Well, I'm waiting for their reply now, cuz they didn't tell me where to submit my passport in Russia. :) It seems to me they've decided that I live in Canada or the US, and sending my passport across the ocean while I'm in Russia seems to be a bit risky. :)

Yes, it exactly says that in step 4
"STEP 4: SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

 If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please advise IRCC via the IRCC Web form for instructions to submit your documents to the visa office that serves the country where you are.

Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America."

So, you need to contact them asking about the same

misheillF

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hello everyone. I’d like to ask if there’s anyone still waiting from federal skill trade class - inland. I’m aor oct 7. My medicals expire oct 2. My work permit expires tomorrow, we applied for a new one already. Please tell me I’m not alone!

ohcanndd

Sep 18, 2019
Hello everyone. I’d like to ask if there’s anyone still waiting from federal skill trade class - inland. I’m aor oct 7. My medicals expire oct 2. My work permit expires tomorrow, we applied for a new one already. Please tell me I’m not alone!
you're not alone.
FST inland aor 1st oct. the medical expiry date is sep 24.
no update since march

Reactions: Coldstar

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
HDFC Bank in India.
I also had my FD in HDFC Bank and the bank refused to issue any certificate.
I raised LOE with ScreenShot from Bank Mobile App that the FD can be liquidated and money can instantly be transferred.If you want more details you may PM me,I'll send across my LOE.
My Eligilibility is Recommended Passed and I don't have any RR for funds.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello October folks,
I got a ghost update , no apparent change in the profile. I had eligibility RR for a NOC mismatch & POF since Dec.18th & I have requested addition of my newborn son to the application 3 weeks ago, what is this update supposed to mean ?? :confused::confused:
P.S.: I can’t call IRCC to check since they have disabled the Outland calls , I already tried text now app. but it always gives a connection error so it isn’t working , any help ?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
AOR Oct 24th.
FSW-O, from Russia, single applicant
VO – Ottawa
Passport Request — Sep 16th
Congrats, were you under SS?

natacanada

Sep 14, 2019

Hiiii! You are not alone. I trade applicant too. AoR 31 oct

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello October folks,
I got a ghost update , no apparent change in the profile. I had eligibility RR for a NOC mismatch & POF since Dec.18th & I have requested addition of my newborn son to the application 3 weeks ago, what is this update supposed to mean ?? :confused::confused:
P.S.: I can’t call IRCC to check since they have disabled the Outland calls , I already tried text now app. but it always gives a connection error so it isn’t working , any help ?
Anyone can advise please ??

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
I also had my FD in HDFC Bank and the bank refused to issue any certificate.
I raised LOE with ScreenShot from Bank Mobile App that the FD can be liquidated and money can instantly be transferred.If you want more details you may PM me,I'll send across my LOE.
My Eligilibility is Recommended Passed and I don't have any RR for funds.
Hey, thanks I'd love to check out your LOE.

misheillF

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hey there, I just posted a while ago about a ghost update in my account, just got another one but it isn’t ghost that time , it is a change in the medical status , the old status was passed on Dec.3rd , the new one is passed on Sept.19th. Is this the so called medical extension?? Does it have any significance??
please I need advise on this , I was calm & just ignored the 1st ghost update, now I’m starting to bite my nails & as mentioned before I can’t call IRCC to check since they have disable Outland calls. TIA

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hey there, I just posted a while ago about a ghost update in my account, just got another one but it isn’t ghost that time , it is a change in the medical status , the old status was passed on Dec.3rd , the new one is passed on Sept.19th. Is this the so called medical extension?? Does it have any significance??
please I need advise on this , I was calm & just ignored the 1st ghost update, now I’m starting to bite my nails & as mentioned before I can’t call IRCC to check since they have disable Outland calls. TIA
The 1st update probably about eligibility passed, wish you good luck. And 2nd one obviously about medical extensions.
Did the request to upload docs for newborn ? If not probably it will come soon.
When did you last email to Ralph?

Nov 29, 2018
Hey guys

I got an update after 11 months. They asked for CRIMINAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.Should i submit only mine or should i provide the certificate for my husband too.

PLEASE SUGGEST US IS IT A GOOD SIGN.how long it will take now.WAITING FOR YOUR REPLIES.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hey guys

I got an update after 11 months. They asked for CRIMINAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.Should i submit only mine or should i provide the certificate for my husband too.

PLEASE SUGGEST US IS IT A GOOD SIGN.how long it will take now.WAITING FOR YOUR REPLIES.
What does request letter states exactly?
Well i will suggest submit for both of you bcoz even spouse non accompany it required for both.