October 2018 AOR - join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi guys,

Just got an email from CIC, was thinking it would be a ghost update, but turned out it's another ADR for new passport (my old one expired July). Just sent a response. Today marks 10 months since AOR. Hopefully next email will be PPR
If they have sent you an ADR after no movement for this long - especially updated passport - means they are finalizing - should get your PPR soon - what about your medicals - when does it expire? - did you get a med extension or remed

If they have sent you an ADR after no movement for this long - especially updated passport - means they are finalizing - should get your PPR soon - what about your medicals - when does it expire? - did you get a med extension or remed
When I called cic agent said medicals expire in November. Did not get a re-med request. Should I proactively do a re-med to save time?

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hi everyone... it happened today morning at 5.01 IST Golden mail received. :):):):)
Time Line follows :

AOR - 22nd Oct 2018
Processing - Ottawa Office
ADR for secondary applicant medicals (pregnant) - 6 Feb 2019
ADR for child documents - 20 Feb 2019
Mute until July 12, 2019 :(:(
Ordered 2 GCMS in April but received only in August, 2019 :mad::mad:
ADR 12 July for IMM1077E - primary applicants medical was not mapped with UCI number ( Updated the same on 20th July, 2019) :eek::eek:
ADR 3 August - Re medicals for primary applicant ( cannot issue PPR less than 90 days of medicals report expiry) - Received mail from Ralph office.
10 August, 2019 - Re medicals done and submitted.
19 August, 2019 - Ghost Update ( Medicals Passed)
20th August, 2019 - PPR mail at 5.01 AM :):)

and I had kept high volume tone for mails received on my phone.:D

Wish Others Good Luck.

NOTE - Ralph Office supported me alot ...:D
Congrats!! It's very interesting that they explicitely said they "cannot issue PPR less than 90 days of medicals report expiry". This explains why some people got a re-med request even several weeks before expiration of their medical doc!

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
When I called cic agent said medicals expire in November. Did not get a re-med request. Should I proactively do a re-med to save time?
they might be trying to finalize your PPR on a new passport before your med exp .. atleast the ADR is from their end - that means they are working on your application - which is always a good sign .. give it 2 weeks time - you should hear something good by then -

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
Do not do that until they ask for it...they have 2 options:
1. They would send a mail if everything looks fine asking "would you be able to enter canada before the expiry of your medicals"
2. They would ask for remedicals and once the status changed in you account as passed you will receive PPR very next day.

I went through the same :) ( i opted to extend by entry)

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
Congrats!! It's very interesting that they explicitely said they "cannot issue PPR less than 90 days of medicals report expiry". This explains why some people got a re-med request even several weeks before expiration of their medical doc!
They gave two option :
1. To confirm if I will be able to enter the country before expiry of medicals.
2. To do remedical and issue the date of entry by next year :)

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
i do not think you would get to do remed without them giving out a new request - check nov forum

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
10 months gone now for me too.

Extremely frustrating when the reason I’m in review required is for something that shouldn’t be an issue. I wish I had just got an agent who read my application properly or I could tell them it shouldn’t be in review.

The wait goes on

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
10 months gone now for me too.

Extremely frustrating when the reason I’m in review required is for something that shouldn’t be an issue. I wish I had just got an agent who read my application properly or I could tell them it shouldn’t be in review.

The wait goes on
bro dont think that...i too am in RR for almost everything...and i knew how to file my application and everything...i went to him with my ielts, WES, and all job documents like reference etc in hand to him....and he absolutely had to do nothing but choose a proper NOC and upload the right documens....and guess what i am in RR since 11 march 2019....this agent was my biggest mistake, I didnt want to go to any consultant but my mom was worried that without an agent we may make a mistake ...he did not even upload my salary slips and dont know if he chose the right NOC or not....i was confused between 2147 and 2281 noc but he chose 2147 after seeing my duties....and my gcms notes show inconsistent noc code...so dont blindly trust agents....they are more foolish than you think...and dont worry about RR if you think its no issue...because it may not be an issue at all and many people were put into RR for no good reason but sooner or later they got the ppr..

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi everyone... it happened today morning at 5.01 IST Golden mail received. :):):):)
Time Line follows :

AOR - 22nd Oct 2018
Processing - Ottawa Office
ADR for secondary applicant medicals (pregnant) - 6 Feb 2019
ADR for child documents - 20 Feb 2019
Mute until July 12, 2019 :(:(
Ordered 2 GCMS in April but received only in August, 2019 :mad::mad:
ADR 12 July for IMM1077E - primary applicants medical was not mapped with UCI number ( Updated the same on 20th July, 2019) :eek::eek:
ADR 3 August - Re medicals for primary applicant ( cannot issue PPR less than 90 days of medicals report expiry) - Received mail from Ralph office.
10 August, 2019 - Re medicals done and submitted.
19 August, 2019 - Ghost Update ( Medicals Passed)
20th August, 2019 - PPR mail at 5.01 AM :):)

and I had kept high volume tone for mails received on my phone.:D

Wish Others Good Luck.

NOTE - Ralph Office supported me alot ...:D
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: najeev_2015

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Hi all,

I'm confused about re-medical.

I just received e-medical summary sheet after my remedicals from the hospital.
Do I need to send only this sheet
or
Do I need to get IMM 1017 from the hospital where I gave my medical test.

I'm not sure about what to submit. Kindly help.

Reactions: kzeed12

MathewD99

Jan 15, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27-10-2018
Just checked myimmitracker,
Lot of people have received PPRs in the last 24 hours. I am guessing that it is a good sign.

Reactions: Prabha22

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi all,

I'm confused about re-medical.

I just received e-medical summary sheet after my remedicals from the hospital.
Do I need to send only this sheet
or
Do I need to get IMM 1017 from the hospital where I gave my medical test.

I'm not sure about what to submit. Kindly help.
The hospital would submit the report from their end..
To be on the safer side - scan the docs which they gave you and send it through web form ..
you should hear from them soon - should be PPR :)

Reactions: Prabha22

Dilip07

Jul 26, 2019
Hi all,
My application is FSW Inland, AOR Oct 5, 2018
I just received my GCMS notes yesterday. My application was put under RR for proof of funds stating 'Applicant has not provided Banking Statements'. While applying , I have provided a letter from my employer (Stating hours, salary, roles and responsibilities etc) and pay slips. Also, I've sent my T4 last month as an additional proof. I'm trying to understand why did they put me under RR when I have provided the proofs that I'm working.

Do you suggest that I should consider providing bank stmts now, Or would the docs that I provided be enough? Has anybody come to know these type of situations? Kindly do provide your opinions as they are very valuable! Thanks very much in advance:)

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Have
Hi all,
My application is FSW Inland, AOR Oct 5, 2018
I just received my GCMS notes yesterday. My application was put under RR for proof of funds stating 'Applicant has not provided Banking Statements'. While applying , I have provided a letter from my employer (Stating hours, salary, roles and responsibilities etc) and pay slips. Also, I've sent my T4 last month as an additional proof. I'm trying to understand why did they put me under RR when I have provided the proofs that I'm working.

Do you suggest that I should consider providing bank stmts now, Or would the docs that I provided be enough? Has anybody come to know these type of situations? Kindly do provide your opinions as they are very valuable! Thanks very much in advance:)
Haven’t you submitted the bank statements earlier? Or any proof from bank?