+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Has anyone else received a survey from the Client Experience Branch at IRCC? In the response to my last webform, I received a link to a survey where they requested feedback about the process.
Yes... I received this survey in the month of July.
As per IRCC's website... This survey is typically for PR holders.:D
At this point of time... when we have already waited for more than 10 months... they are sending us surveys meant for PRs but not our PPR... How beautiful IRCCs functionality is.:cool:

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Yes... I received this survey in the month of July.
As per IRCC's website... This survey is typically for PR holders.:D
At this point of time... when we have already waited for more than 10 months... they are sending us surveys meant for PRs but not our PPR... How beautiful IRCCs functionality is.:cool:
I'm in awe of the disorganised mess that IRCC calls its immigration program. *chef's kiss*.

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
@Prabha22 is this Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) remedical? and how do u go on from here...same as taking appointment and doing the same medical exam as done when we submitted application?
Did you get it??? PPR soon
Yes!! Immediately book an appointment, complete the exam (same as earlier) and upload the acknowledgment via webform
Once the hospital uploads the report, its done :)
Do it asap

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
@apurvchaudhary @kzeed12 brother i just received re-medical request at 8:55 AM IST ...about 5 minutes back....has a mail that some message is there, logged in to see Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) in message box...i hope it is a good sign or may be its just because my medical is expiring on 13th septt 2019 .... i am guessing @apurvchaudhary even you must have gotten some update at 8:55 am...what do u think is it because my file is close to ppr or just to extend med and keep my file aside for another 6 months?
Closer to PPR .. :) :)

Incase you want more info on todays update - call ircc on mon ..

Good luck and keep us posted :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry for posting late as i was in out of network area for last 3 days

Finally!!!!

PPR guys

I really want to thank you all for all the support and help given for the past few months. All the posts here helped to keep my sanity during the long waiting periods. I got my PPR on 13 Aug

Here’s my timeline

AOR- 22nd oct 2018

Mep- 23rd Nov 2018

Eligibility met- somewhere in November

Gcms requested- 22nd march 2019

Received-24th April 2019

File untouched since November 2018!

Called agent in April, May (twice), june (twice) and thrice in july. Agents sent reminders thrice but of no use

Raised CSE four times in july but same generic response

Email to Ralph- 11 july ( Eligibility met nothing else started and asked to contact after 20th oct)

Ordered gcms again-13th june

Never received them

Lost all hopes

30th july- remedical request and same day profile changed to we are processing your background check

31st july- remedical done and uploaded acknowledgment

13 August- Med passed

14 August- Unexpected happened:)

This was a loooooooong wait but was worth it.

I wish good luck to everyone out there who’s still waiting..Hope this month get us through
Hahah congrats!! Woohoo!!! I did tell you remedical request was a sure shot PPR, it was just a matter of time. You must be relieved it's finally over!! :D:D:D:D

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Enjoy your time!! You deserve the happiness!!

Next week my waiting period will be longer than your's so see you aren't the unlucky one haha :p:p:p

Congrats again :D:D:D
thanks bro...re medical is indeed a good sign that my file is at least picked up but i can fully have a sigh of relief until i am holding that ppr mail in my hand....i was so pessimistic regarding my application...day in day out and every morning i would wake up at 3 -4 with no mail in my notification...i have actually set a Roll sound notification for all my cic related email so was really sad that another long weekend of sadness began..but at 8:55 am the roll(drum)sound on my phone really surprised me...i was shaking that may be its the ppr or something bad...fortunately it was a remedical...i just hope that this is to issue me ppr and not keep my file aside for months again

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
thanks bro...re medical is indeed a good sign that my file is at least picked up but i can fully have a sigh of relief until i am holding that ppr mail in my hand....i was so pessimistic regarding my application...day in day out and every morning i would wake up at 3 -4 with no mail in my notification...i have actually set a Roll sound notification for all my cic related email so was really sad that another long weekend of sadness began..but at 8:55 am the roll(drum)sound on my phone really surprised me...i was shaking that may be its the ppr or something bad...fortunately it was a remedical...i just hope that this is to issue me ppr and not keep my file aside for months again
Now you need to change ur ID to bornwinner 113 :)

Reactions: Prabha22

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
AOR - Oct 12
MEP - Nov 8
Biometrics Completed - Nov 29
Included Spouse after marriage - Dec 4
ADR for Spouse Inclusion - Dec 13
ADR Sent - Jan 8
Spouse MEP - Feb 12
ADR for Proof of communication - June 10

MP Goodale replied my e-mail on July 22 stating that Eligibility recommended passed, criminality passed while security not started.

I'm still here hopeful.
Could you let me know what kind of proof of communication you provided to IRCC? I recently added my spouse. Although i didnt get any ADR after that, asking for awareness.

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019

I have followed your posts over time and I know how anxious you have been. Very happy for your repeat medical. PPR coming soonest!