Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Really Really - Are you sure - :):) - Just kidding ..

Anyways the long wait have paid off - Congrats and have good days ahead

Best wishes..;)

I am sure this long wait of almost 1 year is going to make everyone so grateful for the Canada PPR and is a humbling experience.. :):) :D
Hahahaa
Yes!!! Thanks a lot :)
I wish this july-dec 2018 groups clear by the end of this month

Reactions: kzeed12

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Sorry for posting late as i was in out of network area for last 3 days

Finally!!!!

PPR guys

I really want to thank you all for all the support and help given for the past few months. All the posts here helped to keep my sanity during the long waiting periods. I got my PPR on 13 Aug

Here’s my timeline

AOR- 22nd oct 2018

Mep- 23rd Nov 2018

Eligibility met- somewhere in November

Gcms requested- 22nd march 2019

Received-24th April 2019

File untouched since November 2018!

Called agent in April, May (twice), june (twice) and thrice in july. Agents sent reminders thrice but of no use

Raised CSE four times in july but same generic response

Email to Ralph- 11 july ( Eligibility met nothing else started and asked to contact after 20th oct)

Ordered gcms again-13th june

Never received them

Lost all hopes

30th july- remedical request and same day profile changed to we are processing your background check

31st july- remedical done and uploaded acknowledgment

13 August- Med passed

14 August- Unexpected happened:)

This was a loooooooong wait but was worth it.

I wish good luck to everyone out there who’s still waiting..Hope this month get us through

Congratulations !!!

Reactions: Prabha22

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
I did write to Ahmed Husein, they know the situation - and will send you a generic e-mail stating that the file is in queue ..
really..what exactly do u mean by that...u mean they will send a mail regarding this situation to all those whose processing time has exceeded beyond 6 months? rather than sending mail that u r in queue they should put all the case officers or backlog and put all the new files on complete hold

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Sorry for posting late as i was in out of network area for last 3 days

Finally!!!!

PPR guys

I really want to thank you all for all the support and help given for the past few months. All the posts here helped to keep my sanity during the long waiting periods. I got my PPR on 13 Aug

Here’s my timeline

AOR- 22nd oct 2018

Mep- 23rd Nov 2018

Eligibility met- somewhere in November

Gcms requested- 22nd march 2019

Received-24th April 2019

File untouched since November 2018!

Called agent in April, May (twice), june (twice) and thrice in july. Agents sent reminders thrice but of no use

Raised CSE four times in july but same generic response

Email to Ralph- 11 july ( Eligibility met nothing else started and asked to contact after 20th oct)

Ordered gcms again-13th june

Never received them

Lost all hopes

30th july- remedical request and same day profile changed to we are processing your background check

31st july- remedical done and uploaded acknowledgment

13 August- Med passed

14 August- Unexpected happened:)

This was a loooooooong wait but was worth it.

I wish good luck to everyone out there who’s still waiting..Hope this month get us through
Congratulations prabha. Happy for u.
Good luck

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
really..what exactly do u mean by that...u mean they will send a mail regarding this situation to all those whose processing time has exceeded beyond 6 months? rather than sending mail that u r in queue they should put all the case officers or backlog and put all the new files on complete hold
i got a generic email from his office saying file is in queue for review by officer - pls wait and be patient :) - His office knows files are in queue and there are backlogs :)..

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
@apurvchaudhary @kzeed12 brother i just received re-medical request at 8:55 AM IST ...about 5 minutes back....has a mail that some message is there, logged in to see Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) in message box...i hope it is a good sign or may be its just because my medical is expiring on 13th septt 2019 .... i am guessing @apurvchaudhary even you must have gotten some update at 8:55 am...what do u think is it because my file is close to ppr or just to extend med and keep my file aside for another 6 months?

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
@apurvchaudhary @kzeed12 brother i just received re-medical request at 8:55 AM IST ...about 5 minutes back....has a mail that some message is there, logged in to see Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) in message box...i hope it is a good sign or may be its just because my medical is expiring on 13th septt 2019 .... i am guessing @apurvchaudhary even you must have gotten some update at 8:55 am...what do u think is it because my file is close to ppr or just to extend med and keep my file aside for another 6 months?
Congratulations brother...
Finally u made it...:D
Indeed it is ur PPR on the way.
Get the required documents done & Canada is waiting for u.:)

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Congratulations brother...
Finally u made it...:D
Indeed it is ur PPR on the way.
Get the required documents done & Canada is waiting for u.:)
i hopse so brother...hope u too get some update....i dont quite knw how to process this....is it extension of medical or re-medical and what to do now? i dont see any option to upload any document in upload section

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
@Prabha22 is this Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) remedical? and how do u go on from here...same as taking appointment and doing the same medical exam as done when we submitted application?

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Has anyone else received a survey from the Client Experience Branch at IRCC? In the response to my last webform, I received a link to a survey where they requested feedback about the process.