+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Bani_sg

Jan 2, 2019
Hello guys! Is there anyone here with an expired medical document? If yes, have you gotten a re-med request so far?
My medicals expire at the end of the month, but haven't heard anything from them about a re-medical yet. When I called IRCC, the agent said I shouldn't go through a re-medical unless they specifically ask for it. A little tired of this wait :(

sentieh

Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone... it happened today morning at 5.01 IST Golden mail received. :):):):)
Time Line follows :

AOR - 22nd Oct 2018
Processing - Ottawa Office
ADR for secondary applicant medicals (pregnant) - 6 Feb 2019
ADR for child documents - 20 Feb 2019
Mute until July 12, 2019 :(:(
Ordered 2 GCMS in April but received only in August, 2019 :mad::mad:
ADR 12 July for IMM1077E - primary applicants medical was not mapped with UCI number ( Updated the same on 20th July, 2019) :eek::eek:
ADR 3 August - Re medicals for primary applicant ( cannot issue PPR less than 90 days of medicals report expiry) - Received mail from Ralph office.
10 August, 2019 - Re medicals done and submitted.
19 August, 2019 - Ghost Update ( Medicals Passed)
20th August, 2019 - PPR mail at 5.01 AM :):)

and I had kept high volume tone for mails received on my phone.:D

Wish Others Good Luck.

NOTE - Ralph Office supported me alot ...:D
Congratulations to you and your family. I have not been seeing applicants with AOR 22oct celebrating PPR. I was scared that there is a problem with that date as my AOR is 22oct but thank GOD for your testimony I am some how relief. once more congrats and wish you the best in the days ahead

prabinsolomen20

Jul 30, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-10-2018
Med's Done....
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2019
usually the gcms providers give out a timeline of 30-35days ..
Hang in there .. they are getting delayed due to large orders on gcms these days..
Lets hope for the best..
Hi @ kzeed12
I called 2 times CIC and agent told file is still reviewing .. no news about ordered gcms notes. Ralph office told they can check status after November 1. Our medicals will expire by Sep 1. God knows when we will be our chance... according to Ralph's office information eligibility is met. And file is at CIO Sydney. Security and Criminality not yet initiated.

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi @ kzeed12
I called 2 times CIC and agent told file is still reviewing .. no news about ordered gcms notes. Ralph office told they can check status after November 1. Our medicals will expire by Sep 1. God knows when we will be our chance... according to Ralph's office information eligibility is met. And file is at CIO Sydney. Security and Criminality not yet initiated.
i called yesterday - said no change
Eligibility - RR (sent docs proactively in June '19)
Medicals - Passed
Security - not started
Criminality - passed
Aor - sept 2018
Med exp - 20th Sept 2019..

when i sent them additional docs - the officer left a note saying recieved - need more time for review on 26th June 2019..

There were cases once eligibility met - did not take more than 1 week to clear security - waiting ..

Lets hope there would be some movement in the next 2-4 weeks

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
My medicals expire at the end of the month, but haven't heard anything from them about a re-medical yet. When I called IRCC, the agent said I shouldn't go through a re-medical unless they specifically ask for it. A little tired of this wait :(
hopefully should hear about remed or med extension in less than 2 weeks after med exp if there is no ss..
Hang in there

Last edited:

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
i called yesterday - said no change
Eligibility - RR (sent docs proactively in June '19)
Medicals - Passed
Security - not started
Criminality - passed
Aor - sept 2018
Med exp - 20th Sept 2019..

when i sent them additional docs - the officer left a note saying recieved - need more time for review on 26th June 2019..

There were cases once eligibility met - did not take more than 1 week to clear security - waiting ..

Lets hope there would be some movement in the next 2-4 weeks
my med were expiring on 13th September, i received remed on 17th...so might receive by end of this week

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
hopefully should hear about remed or med extension in less than 2 weeks after med exp if there is no ss..
Hang in there
What if you are under SS? Would you still get a notification for extension? When I called the CIC agent, he told me that my medical is extended as I have not recieved any re-med request before expiration of my medical document. But on the website, it still says "You do not need a medical exam" (it changed to this since August 1st that my medical exam was expired).

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
What if you are under SS? Would you still get a notification for extension? When I called the CIC agent, he told me that my medical is extended as I have not recieved any re-med request before expiration of my medical document. But on the website, it still says "You do not need a medical exam" (it changed to this since August 1st that my medical exam was expired).
when was your med suppose to expire? did the agent say that your med got extended? .. they usually will not issue a remed or med extension unless they are ready to finalize - could be a good sign if your meds got extended ..
Lets hope for the best :)

Reactions: Blackhole

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
when was your med suppose to expire? did the agent say that your med got extended? .. they usually will not issue a remed or med extension unless they are ready to finalize - could be a good sign if your meds got extended ..
Lets hope for the best :)
It expired on Aug 1st. When I called the agent a few days ago, he said it had to be extended otherwise I would have received a re-med request by now.

Thanks! Best of luck for you and rest of us! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
It expired on Aug 1st. When I called the agent a few days ago, he said it had to be extended otherwise I should have received a re-med request by now.

Thanks! Best of luck for you and rest of us! :)
An extension is better than the hazzle of remed .. lets hope the PPR is gonna reach you soon :) .. keep us posted

Reactions: Blackhole

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Hello Members, Any one with RR in POF ? My POF is under RR ( Review Account Transactions) since Feb 2019. Ordered GCMS notes 3 times but nothing changed in my notes. No issue with any other documents. Medical will expire in October 2019. This is disheartening. Any one in same situation ?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello Members, Any one with RR in POF ? My POF is under RR ( Review Account Transactions) since Feb 2019. Ordered GCMS notes 3 times but nothing changed in my notes. No issue with any other documents. Medical will expire in October 2019. This is disheartening. Any one in same situation ?
Sept '18 aor - rr for pof,
have sent docs proactively in june - med exp in sept..

check out may-sept 2018 forum - a lot of candidates who have been waiting for almost 12 months are getting PPR and remed request.. so hang in there - should happen soon..

Processor01

Jul 28, 2019
Called IRCC a few minutes ago. After waiting on the phone for over 40 mins, I get through to an agent and as soon as I tell him why I'm calling, the guy hangs up!

Mehnnn! I'm sooooo pissed!