+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Punjab94

Apr 12, 2019
.... They took all my wishes and spark away.. 10th month from next week and i feel like not even waiting for the visa. This isn't a way to treat skilled workers. How do they expect us to plan for jobs and things.

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

passa

Dec 4, 2018
I have a question please
In the GCMS notes it says in review required proof of funds and custody/authorization form from my spouse to the kids as my husband is not accompanying
So should I just send these documents in a web form with my case number or just wait until they request the documents?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I have a question please
In the GCMS notes it says in review required proof of funds and custody/authorization form from my spouse to the kids as my husband is not accompanying
So should I just send these documents in a web form with my case number or just wait until they request the documents?
They might not ask for POF ADR but if the custody document was not submitted before, you should submit it using the webfrom

OrchidMoon

Apr 15, 2019
Hey everyone
My AOR is Oct 20th and I found out that all stages were passed at the begining of June. However I am still waiting for a final decision on my application. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get a final decision after all stages have been passed?

Reactions: Prabha22

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Hey everyone
My AOR is Oct 20th and I found out that all stages were passed at the begining of June. However I am still waiting for a final decision on my application. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get a final decision after all stages have been passed?
Congratulations, hopefully anytime soon :)
Good luck

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
.... They took all my wishes and spark away.. 10th month from next week and i feel like not even waiting for the visa. This isn't a way to treat skilled workers. How do they expect us to plan for jobs and things.
True...
This delay is completely an antonym of so called express entry system.
Dedicated to destroy the career path of so called FSWs.

Reactions: Prabha22

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Only God knows brother...
Even IRCC is not able to understand as how to handle the situation with few people getting PR in mere 45 days while others waiting since past 1 year... With files not even touched in past 8~9 months.
and yet every 15 days they invite 1000s of people.
when we send cse's they don't reply, we send emails to VO they give std responses.
call center agents send them reminders, they send std replies.
We send email to Ralph etc, they also send std responses.
In short, there is no rational reason that they can use to justify the delay they are causing in processing our applications.
and yet there are some applications which are processed in less than 50 days and here we are in our 10th month of processing.