+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Guys I emailed my situation to Ralph on Saturday and received reply today.
Same bulshit..

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 24, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Oct 12, 2019.

So everyone know how CIC employees work. Even Indian government employees are better than them.
i called them too yesterday. same status. just they said that Ottawa stays very busy during this time of the year, so i said i filed my application 9 months ago, they just said you'll have to wait and that there is nothing we can do other than that. sucks!!

Reactions: Prabha22

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
i called them too yesterday. same status. just they said that Ottawa stays very busy during this time of the year, so i said i filed my application 9 months ago, they just said you'll have to wait and that there is nothing we can do other than that. sucks!!
I have stopped calling them since past couple of months as it's just a waste of time & increases uneasiness... Their reminders to the case officers are also fake.
Meanwhile I keep raising webform fortnightly for which I always receive standard stereotype response.
God knows how r they handling things... One file receives PR in 45 days while another takes 445 days for the same thing.
Moreover, now they say CPC-Ottawa is over occupied due to high season.:cool:
As if they were highly active during rest of the year with files not even touched in past 7~8 months.:D

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
I have stopped calling them since past couple of months as it's just a waste of time & increases uneasiness... Their reminders to the case officers are also fake.
Meanwhile I keep raising webform fortnightly for which I always receive standard stereotype response.
God knows how r they handling things... One file receives PR in 45 days while another takes 445 days for the same thing.
Moreover, now they say CPC-Ottawa is over occupied due to high season.:cool:
As if they were highly active during rest of the year with files not even touched in past 7~8 months.:D
i feel you. but the last time i raised a web form they didnt feel the need to reply. sent email to cpc-ottawa and got std response. i'm at the peek of loosing my patience. yesterday was the 3rd reminder that agent said he was sending. as the previous two already expired.

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Guys I emailed my situation to Ralph on Saturday and received reply today.
Same bulshit..

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 24, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Oct 12, 2019.

So everyone know how CIC employees work. Even Indian government employees are better than them.
Same reply
AOR- 22nd oct :(

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Did you get your gcms?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Due date is 19th (35days), Let’s see. I’m really depressed with all this now :(
don't be depressed. IRCC will not get affected no matter how sad or depressed or frustrated we get. This seems like a waiting game. worst one though. next to next week will be month end. and they always have some targets to reach each month end. hopefully this time is finally our turn :)

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
don't be depressed. IRCC will not get affected no matter how sad or depressed or frustrated we get. This seems like a waiting game. worst one though. next to next week will be month end. and they always have some targets to reach each month end. hopefully this time is finally our turn :)
I hope it happens now otherwise i’ll have to face hell lot of pressure.
Definitely it won’t affect IRCC but it has and is affecting our lives badly :(

rasecg3

May 3, 2019
folks, when the 1-year medical exams validity starts to count?

and in case of high delay, how is usually the procedure? Does anyone hear about extension or do we have to do it again?

I don't know about yours, but mine was a bit expensive... =/

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
folks, when the 1-year medical exams validity starts to count?

and in case of high delay, how is usually the procedure? Does anyone hear about extension or do we have to do it again?

I don't know about yours, but mine was a bit expensive... =/
no, you're not supposed to do anything unless they ask you to do remedicals.
Generally, it is said that for them to release PPR, your meds should be valid for at least 3 months. but for Oct AORs, we are already past that time frame. so either they will send us remedical request or extend our medicals on their own.

rasecg3

May 3, 2019
no, you're not supposed to do anything unless they ask you to do remedicals.
Generally, it is said that for them to release PPR, your meds should be valid for at least 3 months. but for Oct AORs, we are already past that time frame. so either they will send us remedical request or extend our medicals on their own.
thank you!

yes me too.
it has been driving me crazy.
I can imagine. My life turned into one direction, where the PPR is not so urgent as it was before. I thought that this delay was not affect me too much, but damm, it's getting quite annoying now. However, this all will only consume us and not move a bit on the process. So, as hard as it sounds like, the idea is to try to relax. usually is when you expect less that the things happen.