Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
u did well keeping urself busy than bothering urself with this stuff....did u voluntarily send docs or u received ADR?
I had order GCMS notes in late march, which I received in the 1st week of May. It was mentioned "Job duties" and NOC code do not match. So, I got a revised set of letters from my employers and sent them to IRCC via webform. I did not get any update from IRCC via email or the portal; I just sent the updated latter to be on the safe side. I have now filed for GCMS notes today. Hopefully, will have an update before I receive them in August.

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
I am not single ( spouse and a kid) and its almost been 9 months for us:(. I read that people contacted someone called Ralph to inquire about the application.Did you contact any one to inquire about the status of your application?Thanks
no i didn't, i just meant generally most of the people getting ppr now are only family applications and single applications are rarely being looked up on.
i know sometime back Ralph and other guy used to inquire about our cases and it used to make a difference. i feel these days they also give generic replies. not so sure about it as i personally never emailed them.

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
no, plain old nothing. i am furious now, don't know what joke is being made of us. So many important decisions of life are only getting more and more delayed by the day.
what about you? did anyone get any update?
Same here... no update after that
no, plain old nothing. i am furious now, don't know what joke is being made of us. So many important decisions of life are only getting more and more delayed by the day.
what about you? did anyone get any update?
same here, everything is so disturbed just because of this..all decisions were dependent on just this one result. Idk what’s the reason for such a long hold.
I don’t even have travel history or anything else, everything is so clearly mentioned
I guess its our bad luck with which we really can’t fight

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Same here... no update after that

same here, everything is so disturbed just because of this..all decisions were dependent on just this one result. Idk what’s the reason for such a long hold.
I don’t even have travel history or anything else, everything is so clearly mentioned
I guess its our bad luck with which we really can’t fight
Ditto. i have no travel history too.

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Isn’t there any way by which we can file a complaint or something? They haven’t even touched our files since months

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Isn’t there any way by which we can file a complaint or something? They haven’t even touched our files since months

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
yes they haven't touched our files since 6-7 months but there is nothing we can do about it. Order GCMS notes every month that is the max we can do to get some update.

Reactions: Prabha22

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
I had order GCMS notes in late march, which I received in the 1st week of May. It was mentioned "Job duties" and NOC code do not match. So, I got a revised set of letters from my employers and sent them to IRCC via webform. I did not get any update from IRCC via email or the portal; I just sent the updated latter to be on the safe side. I have now filed for GCMS notes today. Hopefully, will have an update before I receive them in August.
did ur gcms have " noc doesn't seem consistent" or "not matching"...i had "noc doesn't seem consistent with primary Noc"

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
If there is an NOC mismatch.. or if it doesn't look consistent, then it is sent for further review and you are asked to explain yourself if the issue is minor.

After your eligibility is met or recommended pass, it means that it has passed that stage of verification

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
i am the most aggravated guy here but at the same time i am also the most sissy guy here after i read my noc inconsistent and RR in gcms...you know that we are being manhandled my ircc but even then we cant do anything....as much as i want to ...i can say a darn thing on the phone...okay thank you very much for your precious time and have a good day!!....so painful every time i say this to the agents

Reactions: Prabha22