+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Guys, usually I never post anything on any forums. But decided to post my status here, so that it will be helpful for someone. (I am a big silent reader & know everyone by name/id too)

PR got REJECTED.

ITA: 12-September-2018
AOR: 16-October-2018
Medical Cleared: 14-Nov-2018
CEC Class Express Entry- I am working in Canada currently on work permit. (Toronto)
NOC: 2174
Nationality: India
PR Rejection Date: 10-July-2019

I ordered GCMS Notes 2 times before (In January & April)

April GCMS Notes states - Review Required for my Canadian Experience, and they were not able to verify my Roles & responsibility. and they deducted 40 points

I called 2-3 times, and mostly i got a nice agent. I asked, Do you need any further documents or should i send any documents on my own as it is RR. And everytime they mentioned you have no red flags, and RR means it just an additional verification. and if officer requires any documents, They will contact you.

On 10th July, PR Got rejected.

I spoke to CIC again on 11 July,2019, explained few scenarios such as: since I followed several times for additional documents for my RR, You guys told nothing is required, everything is good.
Second, For my same roles & responsibility, you are able to verify my India experience and not able to verify my canadian experience.
Third, For same NOC and for same roles My work permit was Approved before, & since my roles/employer haven't changed so I applied PR with same NOC & roles.

Believe me, The agent was too nice, He told your case is genuine, and everyone is a human being & can make a mistake, So he told me to raise a webform with all the points & additional documents if I have. The officer will look into it. He May or may not change the decision, That i cannot guarantee, But the officer will look into it.

He also told, If you saw RR, Then you would have sent an additional documents that time only. But anyway this all happened, so just move to next step.

Guys, My strong suggestion, If anyone have RR in anything, Talk to agent politely. Send the relevant documents before it's too late.

I felt bit depressed after rejection, but I have Work permit valid till next year, so I will be in canada working here & will apply for PR Again.
-------------------------------------

Man I feel sorry for you ! BTW you should have provided addtitional documents if you had any to support your claim if you did not do it please do it as soon as possible as the agent may reconsider your application, I have seen people's application getting refused in the past and it was re-looked after a CSE Web-form was raised with relevant documents to support the claim.

Also, with regards to your gcms notes did you lose points or something.

Did your application get rejected or refused.

Again I'm sorry for the rejection and please do let us know in the group as we are there to help you out.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Yes brother... I am here with u..;)
9.25 Months.
i wonder how many are left still in october...there was @lm1010 who was stuck on ip1 when everyone was on ip2 and so many, cant recall...all graduated and got their ppr and we are still here...there was @daveishan , haven't heard from him..he was with same 13 oct aor, same as me . and yeah what happened to @SithLord ...strange ...phew..what a journey

ofband

Apr 20, 2019
i wonder how many are left still in october...there was @lm1010 who was stuck on ip1 when everyone was on ip2 and so many, cant recall...all graduated and got their ppr and we are still here...there was @daveishan , haven't heard from him..he was with same 13 oct aor, same as me . and yeah what happened to @SithLord ...strange ...phew..what a journey
Still waiting bro, AOR 19OCT. Elligibility recommanded passed, criminality passed, security not started. almost 9 months and still nothing happen. When i send email to cpc ottawa or CSE ... everytime it's an automatic response ( in queue for review by an officer ). I don't know what can i do now other than wait

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
Guys, usually I never post anything on any forums. But decided to post my status here, so that it will be helpful for someone. (I am a big silent reader & know everyone by name/id too)

PR got REJECTED.

ITA: 12-September-2018
AOR: 16-October-2018
Medical Cleared: 14-Nov-2018
CEC Class Express Entry- I am working in Canada currently on work permit. (Toronto)
NOC: 2174
Nationality: India
PR Rejection Date: 10-July-2019

I ordered GCMS Notes 2 times before (In January & April)

April GCMS Notes states - Review Required for my Canadian Experience, and they were not able to verify my Roles & responsibility. and they deducted 40 points

I called 2-3 times, and mostly i got a nice agent. I asked, Do you need any further documents or should i send any documents on my own as it is RR. And everytime they mentioned you have no red flags, and RR means it just an additional verification. and if officer requires any documents, They will contact you.

On 10th July, PR Got rejected.

I spoke to CIC again on 11 July,2019, explained few scenarios such as: since I followed several times for additional documents for my RR, You guys told nothing is required, everything is good.
Second, For my same roles & responsibility, you are able to verify my India experience and not able to verify my canadian experience.
Third, For same NOC and for same roles My work permit was Approved before, & since my roles/employer haven't changed so I applied PR with same NOC & roles.

Believe me, The agent was too nice, He told your case is genuine, and everyone is a human being & can make a mistake, So he told me to raise a webform with all the points & additional documents if I have. The officer will look into it. He May or may not change the decision, That i cannot guarantee, But the officer will look into it.

He also told, If you saw RR, Then you would have sent an additional documents that time only. But anyway this all happened, so just move to next step.

Guys, My strong suggestion, If anyone have RR in anything, Talk to agent politely. Send the relevant documents before it's too late.

I felt bit depressed after rejection, but I have Work permit valid till next year, so I will be in canada working here & will apply for PR Again.

I am very sorry to read about this, and I sincerely pray that this rejection is overturned. Please don't get depressed, it's not over until they say a second time that the application remains rejected. Luckily you still have the work permit like you said. The way I see it, you have nothing to lose my reapplying again, but before then try to prove this people wrong. A few suggestions, dont know if it will be helpful.

1) In addition to the Web form, please send a mail to the processing office, was your application handled by Ottawa? Please send a detailed mail yet concise enough to drive home the message (with attachments if allowed)

2) Send a mail to Ralph or whoever is in top positions. Persist of course in a respectful manner till you receive an affirmative No. You never know, it may be taken up with interest.

3) I dont know if there is a process for appeal beyond sending the Web form so that this can officially be registered. If not , prepare to apply again for the next application. Delay doesn't always mean denial.

Be strong, and prove them wrong. Cover all bases and like you said be proactive. Above all, dont be too down, pick yourself up. Take care

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
Hi all,
I am a single female immigrating to Canada and have some queries regarding new immigrant health insurance for first 3 months
what health insurance plans should i consider for ontario?
Also, can you help me choose what would be an acurate average coverage amount to consider for this period? would 10K CAD be enough for, say, 4 month period upon landing in canada?
You can get a Travel Medical Coverage plan for initial 3 months. Typically travel medical coverage plans may only provide medical maximums up to $150,000 or $300,000 and I believe that should be okay for a 3 month period provided you don't have any pre-existing medical conditions because, many of the travel medical coverage plans doesn't cover them. In that case, I would suggest you to get a plan that covers up to $1 million. I hope everything will be good but, in case there is an unexpected situation, medical expenses are very high both in Canada and US.

Coming to the cost of living for 4 months, the average in Ontario is around $2,500-3,000 including your boarding, lodging, etc. So, I believe 10K CAD should be sufficient provided you know you will have job after that to take care of the expenses. Otherwise, I would suggest a little more than 10K CAD would be good, if possible.

Reactions: AdiJ2293

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
What does this means- application is currently in queue for review by an officer?
How much time will it take? Any idea?

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
Hi Friends,

I received request for Re-Medical for my spouse ( secondary applicant) with autofilled form IMM1017E today, has anyone have info about this medical form or is it the same what we uploaded intially ?
Just curious after NOV -18 something update in the profile :( kindly pass your inputs.

Thanks

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Hi Friends,

I received request for Re-Medical for my spouse ( secondary applicant) with autofilled form IMM1017E today, has anyone have info about this medical form or is it the same what we uploaded intially ?
Just curious after NOV -18 something update in the profile :( kindly pass your inputs.

Thanks
just do the re-medical and upload quickly...i means yours ppr is ready...the moment you upload your re-medical you will get your ppr in 2-3 days

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi! sorry for not being really active here. Nothing has been moving with the application so have kept myself busy with work. Currently, my eligibility is still under review and have not received any updates after re-submitting my documents in May. Hopefully, something should happen in the coming few weeks! Keep yourself busy...this process has been ridiculously long and does not seem to be ending anytime soon.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Hi! sorry for not being really active here. Nothing has been moving with the application so have kept myself busy with work. Currently, my eligibility is still under review and have not received any updates after re-submitting my documents in May. Hopefully, something should happen in the coming few weeks! Keep yourself busy...this process has been ridiculously long and does not seem to be ending anytime soon.
u did well keeping urself busy than bothering urself with this stuff....did u voluntarily send docs or u received ADR?