+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Apr 4, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Want to give some update.
we have applied under FSW-inland.

--> AOR: October 07, 2018
--> Medical passed: November 07, 2018
--> After that, there was no update. Still, it is not showing any update online.
--> I called them in April and they said that your file was in Sydney but now it is transferred to Montreal (because of heavy volume).
--> ordered GCMS on 31 May 2019 but still haven't received.

Yesterday, I called them to ask about any update on file and they said everything is approved (it was approved on 09 July 2019) and now I am waiting for PPR email.

Still, they haven't updated my online profile so Call and ask them. I hope everyone will get the PPR soon.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Want to give some update.
we have applied under FSW-inland.

--> AOR: October 07, 2018
--> Medical passed: November 07, 2018
--> After that, there was no update. Still, it is not showing any update online.
--> I called them in April and they said that your file was in Sydney but now it is transferred to Montreal (because of heavy volume).
--> ordered GCMS on 31 May 2019 but still haven't received.

Yesterday, I called them to ask about any update on file and they said everything is approved (it was approved on 09 July 2019) and now I am waiting for PPR email.

Still, they haven't updated my online profile so Call and ask them. I hope everyone will get the PPR soon.
Congratulations in advance...:)

passa

Dec 4, 2018
I just received my Gcms notes and it says application in progress review required
But I don’t know which pages to read to get the reason or what need to be done
Any advice?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I just received my Gcms notes and it says application in progress review required
Any advice?
I have never ordered notes..... Since I received them recently..... Can u let me know how to order notes

NxBxS

Jun 24, 2019
Hello all,

I received an email today saying that The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

and that I must submit my passport pages.

Is this normal and is it a good sign?

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Hello all,

I received an email today saying that The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

You just received the Golden Mail. No, it’s not a good sign, it’s the best. Go celebrate.

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Any advice?
Read the last 2 pages which describes reviewer notes

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
C
Hello all,

Congratulations:)

Reactions: NxBxS

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
no matter how many times i call ot send a reminder..its always the same message for me...its in RR and requires additional verification...even after my BF date of 2019/16/6...they are still just doing their additional verification in their mail i received yesterday...i dont how someone can be so callous...these case officers have absolutely no one above them to check on them and how they are mistreating people and playing with people's lives

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Got a reply from Ralph Goodale's office.

Dear xxxxxxx - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 6, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process – recommend pass.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Sept 2020.​

I did my medicals in September 2018. Seems like they've automatically extended it by 1 year.
Does that mean that IRCC expects my file to take much longer to process, hence the extension? Somehow, this does not seem like a good sign for me. :(

Reactions: djangoboy

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Got a reply from Ralph Goodale's office.

Dear xxxxxxx - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 6, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process – recommend pass.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Sept 2020.​

I did my medicals in September 2018. Seems like they've automatically extended it by 1 year.
Does that mean that IRCC expects my file to take much longer to process, hence the extension? Somehow, this does not seem like a good sign for me. :(
at least you got a reply and this Ralph Goodale (googled him :)), actually spoke to IRCC regarding your application..wow...that will put some pressure on these people

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
no matter how many times i call ot send a reminder..its always the same message for me...its in RR and requires additional verification...even after my BF date of 2019/16/6...they are still just doing their additional verification in their mail i received yesterday...i dont how someone can be so callous...these case officers have absolutely no one above them to check on them and how they are mistreating people and playing with people's lives
I have stopped calling them since past a month... As the information they provide is already with us through GCMS notes.
The agent's reminder to the case officer or the BF date is just an excuse to keep our mouths shut for atleast a month.
They will process our files only when they literally want to or willing to.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
at least you got a reply and this Ralph Goodale (googled him :)), actually spoke to IRCC regarding your application..wow...that will put some pressure on these people
This person Ralph is literally helpful.
Atleast he responds to your query with in the same day.
As of now, he only provides with your latest information... But that is much more better than speaking to an agent & pleasing him/her for some update in your profile.