+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
i dunno what to do bro...my brother is just telling to me ditch this whole jinxed case of mine and apply for PNP and meanwhile just go to Australia on study visa and live with him there...i just dont see any light to this tunnel...seems like my case is jinxed with everything in RR
Even if you dumb this whole process and apply freshly again in PNP. It will take about a month or two to happen and also study permit will take that kinda time.
By that time Oct AORs will be in 10th or 11th month.
No matter what they do after 10th or 11th month they have to prioritize our cases as they cannot tell each and every application to do re-medicals.
So I think by the time u will get ready to fly for Australia, you'll be ready to fly to Canada as well in case you don't quit now.
If i were at your place I wouldn't think about quitting now, if i was determined on going to Canada.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
i dunno what to do bro...my brother is just telling to me ditch this whole jinxed case of mine and apply for PNP and meanwhile just go to Australia on study visa and live with him there...i just dont see any light to this tunnel...seems like my case is jinxed with everything in RR
Give yourselves a few more days.
Hopefully, this month we'll see a major movement in our files as it's our 10 month of wait.
Mathematically speaking, to keep their global average within 6 months, IRCC has to work on pending files {which counts approx. 15% of Oct AORs} or else their figure will shoot-out beyond 6 months.
So just keep holding it brother.
Our good time is about to come:)

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Give yourselves a few more days.
Hopefully, this month we'll see a major movement in our files as it's our 10 month of wait.
Mathematically speaking, to keep their global average within 6 months, IRCC has to work on pending files {which counts approx. 15% of Oct AORs} or else their figure will shoot-out beyond 6 months.
So just keep holding it brother.
Our good time is about to come:)
i hope so bro...9 months is an agonizing time...i wish the IRCC people charged same PR fee as australia...my brother's process was so smooth and quick..just 3 months...it looks likes IRCC employees are remiss at work because IRCC charges less and has more files to process than they can handle ..hope this changes for people who apply in future because to wait beyond their stated time is really agonozing...had they said they take about 1 year to process, i would be ok with it but many people here who have already cleared everything are still waiting for PPR for no reason

Jonathan happylife

Dec 28, 2018
Guys, its PPR time!
AOR October 25
Eligibility met on December 5th
Called IRCC in May and June but file hasn’t been touched
Got Re-medical request on July 4th
Medical result uploaded on July 5th by the panel
PPR received on July 9th
It has been a long long jurney and thank you all for the support! Hang in there, they are handling our files, good things will happen soon, and if they ask you to redo your medical, you do it fast, ppr probably gonna happen really fast!

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Guys, its PPR time!
AOR October 25
PPR received on July 9th
It has been a long long jurney and thank you all for the support! Hang in there, they are handling our files, good things will happen soon, and if they ask you to redo your medical, you do it fast, ppr probably gonna happen really fast!
congratulations! when was ur medical expiring ?
mine is expiring on 5th Oct
and AOR is 24th Oct and i have the same eligibility met status since december 2018.

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
congratulations! when was ur medical expiring ?
mine is expiring on 5th Oct
and AOR is 24th Oct and i have the same eligibility met status since december 2018.
Guys, its PPR time!
AOR October 25
PPR received on July 9th
Wow
Congratulations:)

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Guys, its PPR time!
AOR October 25
PPR received on July 9th
I called yesterday and still the status was same. Eligibility met and nothing else started. I mailed cpc ottawa but I don’t have any hopes now. Nine months are about to complete

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
I called yesterday and still the status was same. Eligibility met and nothing else started. I mailed cpc ottawa but I don’t have any hopes now. Nine months are about to complete
cpc-ottawa is going to give you a standard response which will be most likely that it is in queue to be reviewed by an officer or review required.
In any case, e-mailing cpc-ottawa, raising cse, raising gcms notes request or calling them hasn't helped me at all.
you can try raising gcms notes request as i came to know that for some people it triggered a movement in their file.

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
cpc-ottawa is going to give you a standard response which will be most likely that it is in queue to be reviewed by an officer or review required.
In any case, e-mailing cpc-ottawa, raising cse, raising gcms notes request or calling them hasn't helped me at all.
you can try raising gcms notes request as i came to know that for some people it triggered a movement in their file.
I have applied for gcms second time now... hoping to get it by 23rd july but

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
I have applied for gcms second time now... hoping to get it by 23rd july but
I have applied for gcms second time, hoping to get it by 23rd. I don’t know how helpful it will be because i’m at the same point since ages and its really depressing

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
I have applied for gcms second time, hoping to get it by 23rd. I don’t know how helpful it will be because i’m at the same point since ages and its really depressing
Me too.
I have same Eligibility Met status since Dec 2018.
and i did not get any updates since MEP.
so we are sailing the same boat. what is your timeline anyway?