What's your Visa Office?

Guys, its PPR time!
AOR October 25
Eligibility met on December 5th
Called IRCC in May and June but file hasn’t been touched
Got Re-medical request on July 4th
Medical result uploaded on July 5th by the panel
PPR received on July 9th
It has been a long long jurney and thank you all for the support! Hang in there, they are handling our files, good things will happen soon, and if they ask you to redo your medical, you do it fast, ppr probably gonna happen really fast!

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hello guys! My medical will expire by August 1st 2019. Do you think it's a good idea if I redo the medical now so if they asked for a new one I could upload it really fast, or you think it's better if I wait until it expires?

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
24 Oct AOR

No update after medical passed in November.
Called CIC today and the Agent told me the same thing it is pending for review by an officer.
I said why no one reviewed my file for 4-5 months, this is totally unprofessional.
She talked with her supervisor and told me to write an email to CPC- Ottawa. When I said I have already done that, she said that nobody can do anything and she knows how frustrating it is to just wait and wait.

So does anyone knows something that we can do? Like to call someone in Ottawa or something?

I emailed Ahmed Hussein but haven't got a reply.

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Hello guys! My medical will expire by August 1st 2019. Do you think it's a good idea if I redo the medical now so if they asked for a new one I could upload it really fast, or you think it's better if I wait until it expires?
Hello...I would suggest to wait until you hear from IRCC on re-medical. sometimes, they extend the validity of your current medical. Hope for the best!!!

Reactions: Blackhole

anirudh54

Jan 23, 2019
ok Guys, after lot of agonizing months its PPR time!
AOR October 17
medicals on november 9th
Raised GCMS in May . Got Request for POF and car loan query after couple of days
Sent all the documents required before 1 month
PPR received one day after documents sent
Make sure the documents you send are in order and makes sense. It makes their job easier. In my case i am pretty sure once they touched by application it was a matter a days before they approved it.

genstar876

May 3, 2019
Hey Everyone so I received this email today,

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

TAP

Client Service Unit/Unité du Service à la Clientèle

Citizenship and Immigration/Citoyenneté et Immigration

Centralized Intake Office/Réseau Centralisé

Sydney, Nova Scotia/Nouvelle-Écosse, Canada

I didn't get too excited because i figured this was a standard response based on me calling the call centre. Has anyone received anything like this or can you say if I should get excited? I'm trying to grab onto something positive...... 9 months and counting.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
24 Oct AOR

Called CIC today and the Agent told me the same thing it is pending for review by an officer.
I said why no one reviewed my file for 4-5 months, this is totally unprofessional.
She talked with her supervisor and told me to write an email to CPC- Ottawa. When I said I have already done that, she said that nobody can do anything and she knows how frustrating it is to just wait and wait.

So does anyone knows something that we can do? Like to call someone in Ottawa or something?

how do u write to ahmed hussain and does it help in anyway?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
24 Oct AOR

Did you apply for gcms notes?

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Many November people got their golden mail, hope they pick our files too

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Yes I applied in May,

Even notes doesn't have anything new.
Eligibility met
Security and criminality not started
your case is exactly similar to mine and i have same eligibility met status too.
i recently ordered gcms thought, let's see. I am frustrated with all of this.