+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
A wait of two years came to an end today..
A ride full of sorrows n cries.. very hard to see your partner crying and doubting your decisions.. but the wait is over now .. Finally got my PPR today.. here is the timeline..

AOR : 24th Oct’18
MEP : 22nd Nov’18
complete silence for 7 months..
IP2 : 19th June’19 ( checked late night)
PPR : 20th June’19

I wish n pray all of you get your PPR soon..
Congrats bro! Happy for you. You were motivating everyone all the time. :D

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
Hi Guys

I submitted my passport to vfs last week on Tuesday. I got a couple emails from them and one of which with a tracking ID. When I'm tracking my application it is saying no records found. I am worried.

Does anybody know why is this happening ?
I am not sure why some people were asked to send to VFS and some people to the consulate. When I contacted VFS in LA, they told me that my passport was sent to Consulate and they didn't provide me with any tracking number. Which VFS did you send it to?

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
A ride full of sorrows n cries.. very hard to see your partner crying and doubting your decisions.. but the wait is over now .. Finally got my PPR today.. here is the timeline..

Congratulations!

Reactions: Jas.singh0804

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018

Congratulations bro...:D

Reactions: Jas.singh0804

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019

@Jas.singh0804 My timeline and picture is same as your's . Same AOR and same medical pass date. I am optimistic and waiting for PPR.
Congrats to you and your family. Have a wonderful life in Maple country. :) :)

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
@Jas.singh0804 My timeline and picture is same as your's . Same AOR and same medical pass date. I am optimistic and waiting for PPR.
Congrats to you and your family. Have a wonderful life in Maple country. :) :)
We share a same state too brother.. i am also from himachal.. and yes you will get it.. i know it’s hard to wait.. but this is the only thing we can do.. you will get PPR soon..

Reactions: Neeraj015
Sep 4, 2018
Hello friends, I am already a PR in Canada. We applied FSW Outland for my sister from India with AOR 29 Oct 2018. Her medicals are passed since 27 Nov 2018. We received a request for ADR to prove my sibling relationship with her on 4 April 2019 which we submitted in the 7 days time frame. When we received the ADR request, the online account also updated to say that we are reviewing the additional documents you submitted and your background check is in progress. The eligibility is still showing under progress also. After this literally we've had no update. We've sent two CSE queries with absolutely no response. My sister wants to call CIC but the number we are trying from their website doesn't seem to work. Next week she will cross the 8 month mark. Can someone suggest a number we can contact CIC on from India? Is there a point to raise GCMS notes? Thanks.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
i hv absolutely no hope now..i m just stuck in ip2 since 12 march...my aor is 13Oct !!!...i m just in depression now...the agents dont even talk properly...no adr nothing...just complete silence...everyone got their ppr already...seems like RR is worst possible scenario

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
i hv absolutely no hope now..i m just stuck in ip2 since 12 march...my aor is 13Oct !!!...i m just in depression now...the agents dont even talk properly...no adr nothing...just complete silence...everyone got their ppr already...seems like RR is worst possible scenario
Recommended Pass is almost there in that scenario lol

People from February and March are getting PPR, it's become really embarrassing now :D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Max_Rimon

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Hey guys!

My congratulations to everyone who received their pprs and landing interview invitations!

Meanwhile, I have been requested for ADR on June 11 - CV/resume (brief explanation of education, qualifications and experience). Feel very upset. Why would they ask for it? Security started on April 5 as per call center agent. Any ideas, guys?

irlames

Aug 30, 2018
Almost the same case as mine ... the difference is that I'm stuck in IP1 since november 2018 and no ADR, just complete silence as well ...

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
We are having very bad luck :(:(:(:(
@SithLord Don't lose hope brother. You have given hope to many people here.
I think we are very nearby. As far as I have noticed, many people with AOR 24 oct, 25 oct are getting the golden emails.
Many Nov 3, and Nov 5 cases as well so, don't worry and just be optimistic. Apart from that, we have no choice so, lets think positive and wait.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Relax buddy... Do not loose hope.
Same timeline here.. just 10 days prior to yours.
I know... It's getting hard to bear.
Pretty soon we all will get our good news.:)