+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
I know, been really waiting to hear the good news but it is just frustrating. I seriously do not understand how my case can be ignored if it is in the same as those who are getting PPR.

This nightmare journey just never seems to end.

Now I wonder what they are going to do in July.
Bro, you atleast got recommended pass status. My eligibility hasn't started until now. AOR 9 Sept.

I have zero hopes now. Have even stopped checking my account.

irlames

Aug 30, 2018
Bro it is indeed true that slowly the spark fades away. I was so excited when i filed my application and i didn't even call them for 1 and half month now
It sure does fades away ... the last update on my application was 27 November 2018 and I'm still on IP1 stage according to my online status. I tried every form of contact and they always give those same repetitive elusive answer ( on queue for review by an officer ).

I don't even feel the idea of immigrating as joyful as I used to .... =/

123rituraja

Apr 8, 2018
Hi I am a silent reader. My AOR is 24th Oct . I got remedical request on 6th April and was passed on 19th Apr after that there is no news . Can anybody tell me what would happen... y they are taking so long I am inland applicant . My husband's medical is expiring on 29th june and why they have not asked it on the same time . I am very depressed with the way they are working on our files .

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
Hello all,
Please how will I know if am on SS in terms of comprehensive security screening? Where should I check for that on my GCMS notes?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Bro, you atleast got recommended pass status. My eligibility hasn't started until now. AOR 9 Sept.

I have zero hopes now. Have even stopped checking my account.
Eligibility Recommended Pass or not started both cases look same to me now. These files are left untouched for months.

Even Review Required cases are getting more attention than our cases. Quite a few RR cases from October and November have received PPR.

Our best chance was when we were still under 6 months. Sadly we did not have luck and now it just looks hopeless.

Reactions: hishamx87

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Hello All,

As per my GCMS notes ( 2-3 months older) , my POF was under review. Today I called IRCC helpline and agent said that there is no timeline available for processing of my application.

Now my question is - If I load new set of POF documents , is it possible that Officer will see the updated documents against my file and they review it ? or in other words do uploading documents help to kick start the file processing again ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Eligibility Recommended Pass or not started both cases look same to me now. These files are left untouched for months.

Even Review Required cases are getting more attention than our cases. Quite a few RR cases from October and November have received PPR.

Our best chance was when we were still under 6 months. Sadly we did not have luck and now it just looks hopeless.
True that. Recommended pass doesn't seem to matter in terms of processing timelines anymore. The only thing is that you should feel slightly better that there is nothing wrong with the documents. I know it doesn't really help in terms of waiting for PPR.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello All,

As per my GCMS notes ( 2-3 months older) , my POF was under review. Today I called IRCC helpline and agent said that there is no timeline available for processing of my application.

Now my question is - If I load new set of POF documents , is it possible that Officer will see the updated documents against my file and they review it ? or in other words do uploading documents help to kick start the file processing again ?
It may not help with kickstarting the application again but still it makes sense to provide updated documents which help your case and help with their doubt related to POF.

Reactions: SithLord

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
Hello all,
Please how will I know if am on SS in terms of comprehensive security screening? Where should I check for that on my GCMS notes?

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019

Even "your application was marked approved over two months ago" doesn't seem to matter, haha.

Reactions: SithLord

dmariez

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
Med's Done....
7-11-2018
People who have received the PPR- what happens next? I mailed all my passport stuff last week, but my application still says my background and file are under review. If I call them to ask a question, they're unable to find my file through the automated system where you enter the application number. Has anyone else experienced something like this?