+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hello all, please I need clarification . The Medicals, when does it expire, is it a year from when it was done, or when one is officially informed that it was passed. I have always thought it was the former, but thought I read some things on this forum suggesting otherwise. Kindly help. Thanks
As far as my knowledge is concerned, the validity stays for a period of 12 months i.e. 1 year.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
i submitted my pay stubs and loe voluntarily on monday...i did not get any confirmation mail until now...i actually waited a long time on upload page to compress pdf...could this be the reason that my webform did not successfully reach ircc...after uploading pdf i got the message on next page that its successfully sent....but i did not get any update on my email until now...did it successfully reach ircc?

lupepper

May 16, 2019
Hey everyone!

We've got an ADR last week and submitted the documents last Friday, one week ago. On our CIC profile, they don't even say that they asked for additional docs - it says "Review of additional documents - Not applicable". We are not even sure they received or are analyzing the documents.

It seems that they forgot about our profile since medicals passed last November lol no updates...
Is this normal?

Yesh Sondhi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
You all are almost there guys. It could literally be any second now that you all will receive your PR. Just hold tight. The moment your PPR comes, all this pain, stress and anxiety you feel now is gonna feel so unnecessary. Happened to me as well. I am an indian residing in the US. My case was a crazy one. I got ADR for travel information and i had to do CSEs for changing my NOC after i realized that i have put wrong NOC, 4 months into the application process. 3 weeks prior to my 6 month deadline, i remembered about my US H1B petition refusal that i had failed to mention. On top of all of this, i attached a wrong document when i did my CSE for statutory question. After all this mess, i got my PPR 5 days before my 6 months were due complete. Its all gonna be over soon. They want you as much as you want Canada. Just believe and wait just a little more.

Dannyboy-abd

Mar 8, 2017
Hello All

I am worried about a development and I wish to ask if you may have some opinion about it. I called CIC earlier today and was told my file has been transferred from the Etobicoke local office to the Niagara office on the 7th of June. I applied under the CEC since 2nd Oct. My eligibility and background has been passed but my spouse's medical was been reviewed (that was the only thing remaining). We had used the same medical to apply earlier in 2018 under the FSW class and we passed the medical (both of us), although it what subjected to reviews too but eventually we passed it. I did not get PPR under the FSW class because i did no have the right proof of funds. Although my spouse has a health condition (lupus nephritis) that we declared when we went for the medical and we eventually passed the medical (after further medical was requested and extensive review). I then re-applied using the same medical for the CEC application because it was still valid. So they transferred our file to Etobicoke for further review and now i am told the file has been transferred to Niagara Falls. I don't know what this means. Whether it is a good sign or bad sign. Will CIC turn around and say my spouse failed a medical thy had earlier passed? I am really worried and stressed. Your opinion is welcome. Thank you

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
As far as my knowledge is concerned, the validity stays for a period of 12 months i.e. 1 year.
Yeah, very true. Thanks. I was just wondering if that one year starts counting from the date the medicals were done, or when they put in the portal that one has passed. Anyway I still await CIC, patiently and patiently waiting for PR

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
Hello All

I am worried about a development and I wish to ask if you may have some opinion about it. I called CIC earlier today and was told my file has been transferred from the Etobicoke local office to the Niagara office on the 7th of June. I applied under the CEC since 2nd Oct. My eligibility and background has been passed but my spouse's medical was been reviewed (that was the only thing remaining). We had used the same medical to apply earlier in 2018 under the FSW class and we passed the medical (both of us), although it what subjected to reviews too but eventually we passed it. I did not get PPR under the FSW class because i did no have the right proof of funds. Although my spouse has a health condition (lupus nephritis) that we declared when we went for the medical and we eventually passed the medical (after further medical was requested and extensive review). I then re-applied using the same medical for the CEC application because it was still valid. So they transferred our file to Etobicoke for further review and now i am told the file has been transferred to Niagara Falls. I don't know what this means. Whether it is a good sign or bad sign. Will CIC turn around and say my spouse failed a medical thy had earlier passed? I am really worried and stressed. Your opinion is welcome. Thank you
Hello, please when does that medical expire, or has it expired already? And then did you order GCMS notes at anytime? Pls let us know, thanks

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
It seems like the cic webpage will be unavailable again on Tuesday! This is the third Tuesday in a row that for maintenance they are shutting down the website!

Marty794

May 15, 2013
i submitted my pay stubs and loe voluntarily on monday...i did not get any confirmation mail until now...i actually waited a long time on upload page to compress pdf...could this be the reason that my webform did not successfully reach ircc...after uploading pdf i got the message on next page that its successfully sent....but i did not get any update on my email until now...did it successfully reach ircc?
I did the same on Monday and haven't received a confirmation response... Feeling a little uneasy too.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
After months of waiting and refreshing my inbox every morning, I'm happy to inform you that I have finally received PPR.
Thanks to everyone for your support, prayers, advice and helpful suggestions. I couldn't have done it without the people of this forum. You guys kept me sane on the worst days. I hope and pray that everyone here, gets their PPR soon.