+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Dannyboy-abd

Mar 8, 2017
Hello, please when does that medical expire, or has it expired already? And then did you order GCMS notes at anytime? Pls let us know, thanks
It expired in April this year.CIC never requested us to do a new medical. I ordered GCMS and it was mentioned that my spouse's medical was recommended for further review. But it was at the Etobicoke office at the time. But now that it has been transferred to Niagara falls office, i am quite unsure the reason for that,and the implication.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
It expired in April this year.CIC never requested us to do a new medical. I ordered GCMS and it was mentioned that my spouse's medical was recommended for further review. But it was at the Etobicoke office at the time. But now that it has been transferred to Niagara falls office, i am quite unsure the reason for that,and the implication.
As I understand, IRCC usually requests another med exam when one's PPR is about to be issued. There's no reason to ask for remed when one is under RR, SS or other sort of verification, as it can take much time.

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Does it have any impact on processing cases and PPRs whatsoever?
I don't think it has a direct effect on our files, but it's a sign for an update in their system (which can be good for us). Based on immitracker there have been some times that they released a huge PR batch right after a maintenance but I don't think we can generalize it to all maintenance outages.

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Guys, i submitted my ATIP note on April 6th. It’s been 2months and 2 weeks with no response. Does any body have a phone number of them? I found a number on internet which was for Ottawa office, I called them but the call went to answering machine
Same here i submitted a request on 11 april but no answer i called they transfer me to the answer machine i sent an email to complain but no answer from atip or the complaint service

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Same here i submitted a request on 11 april but no answer i called they transfer me to the answer machine i sent an email to complain but no answer from atip or the complaint service
I ordered GCMS notes in February and waited 3 months (received in June). Meanwhile, I ordered GCMS notes second time in April and still waiting (did not receive yet). I complained several times and it did not help much.

The bottom line is that you can wait for GCMS up to 3 months and complaints don't help.

Bani_sg

Jan 2, 2019
Hey guys! In my GCMS notes, on the second page there is a section called ‘Application Assignment.’ There is a due date mentioned there: 2019/06/28. Any idea what this means? Really appreciate everyone’s inputs

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Hey guys! In my GCMS notes, on the second page there is a section called ‘Application Assignment.’ There is a due date mentioned there: 2019/06/28. Any idea what this means? Really appreciate everyone’s inputs
Gonna be the date when the officer will get your case via their internal dashboard or stuff like that I guess. If everything is passed, the officer will take the final decision. Actually, I can't remember anyone on the forum getting good news right in this date :)

trice4

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
26-11-2018
Russian :)
NOC 2174

After these stories about russian hackers influenced the US election, I'm not surprised I'm under SS lol
Hi whiterabbit,

I'm Russian as well, and my NOC is 2174 too. But, I have no travel history at all.

Received my Basic GCMS Notes couple days ago and get to know I have SS since May 2. Gonna order CBSA ones soon.

My fella from Russia got under SS as well (his AOR somewhere in the beginning of Nov), so it looks like Russians go under SS way too often.

Now I'm gonna wait patiently for at least 6-7 months. And I'm sure we all will get our PPRs.

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
how do we get to know if our application is in SS?
i emailed cpc-ottawa second time only to get back the same response that my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer and there is no other information that they can provide.
is it coz my application is in SS??

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
After months of waiting and refreshing my inbox every morning, I'm happy to inform you that I have finally received PPR.
Thanks to everyone for your support, prayers, advice and helpful suggestions. I couldn't have done it without the people of this forum. You guys kept me sane on the worst days. I hope and pray that everyone here, gets their PPR soon.
Congrats lm1010. Happy to hear the news from you.

Last edited:
Reactions: lm1010

trice4

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
26-11-2018
how do we get to know if our application is in SS?
i emailed cpc-ottawa second time only to get back the same response that my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer and there is no other information that they can provide.
is it coz my application is in SS??
As for me, it looks your eligibility is under RR.
If your security in progress more than couple days, it probably means you are under SS. Also, you can order GCMS Notes. If GCMS Notes show your eligibility/criminality/medical passed and the status of security is hidden that means SS.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Hi whiterabbit,

I'm Russian as well, and my NOC is 2174 too. But, I have no travel history at all.

Received my Basic GCMS Notes couple days ago and get to know I have SS since May 2. Gonna order CBSA ones soon.

My fella from Russia got under SS as well (his AOR somewhere in the beginning of Nov), so it looks like Russians go under SS way too often.

Now I'm gonna wait patiently for at least 6-7 months. And I'm sure we all will get our PPRs.
Oh yes. Guess it's all about political stuff in / related to our country.

Check Russian subtracker on Immitracker, there are a lot of us who crossed 180 and 200 days: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/russian-e-apr-tracker

Right now I'm just happy that I was lucky enough to avoid RR. Would be amazing to spend 8-10 months in RR to get to another 6+ months of SS :D

Reactions: trice4