+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
As for me, it looks your eligibility is under RR.
If your security in progress more than couple days, it probably means you are under SS. Also, you can order GCMS Notes. If GCMS Notes show your eligibility/criminality/medical passed and the status of security is hidden that means SS.
Every time i call they say criminality and Security checks haven't begun
and eligibility is met
and that they cannot surely tell why is it taking so long or when will my file be taken for processing.
cse and emails to cpc-ottawa just give me standard responses that it is in queue to be reviewed by an officer.
i am ordering gcms today or tom.
i have no travel history at all and i am a single applicant and yet they are taking this long to process.
will be entering 9th month next week.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Every time i call they say criminality and Security checks haven't begun
and eligibility is met
and that they cannot surely tell why is it taking so long or when will my file be taken for processing.
cse and emails to cpc-ottawa just give me standard responses that it is in queue to be reviewed by an officer.
i am ordering gcms today or tom.
i have no travel history at all and i am a single applicant and yet they are taking this long to process.
will be entering 9th month next week.
I see many cases stuck at MET, this might be because of the workload of RR on some documents.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi whiterabbit,

I'm Russian as well, and my NOC is 2174 too. But, I have no travel history at all.

Received my Basic GCMS Notes couple days ago and get to know I have SS since May 2. Gonna order CBSA ones soon.

My fella from Russia got under SS as well (his AOR somewhere in the beginning of Nov), so it looks like Russians go under SS way too often.

Now I'm gonna wait patiently for at least 6-7 months. And I'm sure we all will get our PPRs.
If its from 2nd may, also request CSIS notes to check if the case was transferred to CSIS

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
last Monday i uploaded my paystub havent received confirmation that it has been forwarded to the case officer...should i call to check if they received it...u kinda waited a long time on upload page...although i didnt see any session expired...it said sent successfully but i m kinda worried. what to do

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Guys

How can we track our Visa application ? I have the tracking id but vfs global website is not recognizing it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Funny story. So 30 days ago I called the call centre and explained that my file has been approved since April 15 and I am not sure why there is a delay. The agent sent a message to the office on my behalf asking whether I could expect an interview or a request for passport email. So 30 days have passed, which is the amount of time the call centre agents have to wait before raising another query, so I called them again. The agent then tells me there has been no response to the question, but there is an update! So now I am excited. I ask what is the update... and the agent tells me my file is now with the Edmonton office. I am of course surprised, because my case has been with the Edmonton office for at least two months, probably more. Turns out the first agent sent a message to Sydney, which is where my case was previously... So the new agent has now sent a message to Edmonton, which is where the first message should have gone. I don't know whether to be surprised anymore.

Reactions: Joseph12

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
It all seems so hopeless now. It's my 254th day since AOR.
I just called the helpline to be told that the agents have all the data they need, so I just need to sit tight and wait.

Even to the reminder that they sent to the officer in May, they replied that "We have all the information we need. Nothing else needed".
This is so depressing.

Reactions: SithLord

lupepper

May 16, 2019
last Monday i uploaded my paystub havent received confirmation that it has been forwarded to the case officer...should i call to check if they received it...u kinda waited a long time on upload page...although i didnt see any session expired...it said sent successfully but i m kinda worried. what to do
For us, It took 7 days to receive a confirmation when we sent some additional files a couple of weeks ago. You should probably receive some e-mail soon