+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
After months of waiting and refreshing my inbox every morning, I'm happy to inform you that I have finally received PPR.
Thanks to everyone for your support, prayers, advice and helpful suggestions. I couldn't have done it without the people of this forum. You guys kept me sane on the worst days. I hope and pray that everyone here, gets their PPR soon.
wow bro...and remember u were stuck in ip1 and all of us were in ip2...happy 4 u..i m stuck in review required..what did ur gcms reveal?

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
wow bro...and remember u were stuck in ip1 and all of us were in ip2...happy 4 u..i m stuck in review required..what did ur gcms reveal?
I have not received my 2nd set of gcms notes yet. Will let you know once I get them. Should receive them by the next week.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
After months of waiting and refreshing my inbox every morning, I'm happy to inform you that I have finally received PPR.
Thanks to everyone for your support, prayers, advice and helpful suggestions. I couldn't have done it without the people of this forum. You guys kept me sane on the worst days. I hope and pray that everyone here, gets their PPR soon.
Hey Congratulations!! It feels so good to know that. You are 2 October AOR right? And what was the issue with your file again?

Reactions: lm1010

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Congratulations buddy...:)

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Hey Congratulations!! It feels so good to know that. You are 2 October AOR right? And what was the issue with your file again?
Yes, Oct 2 AOR. There was no issue. After moving to IP2, they just asked me to do a re-medical and 10days later I received the Golden email.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Amazing! Congratulations! Really happy for you.

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
This is a great news which brings ray of hopes to all of us... cngrtzz buddy

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Guys, does the probability of rejection decrease when one's eligibility is passed?

It looks like I'm under SS, but my eligibility and criminality were passed without a single issue. I'm ready to wait for half a year or even more, I just want to be sure that I'm not gonna be rejected after a year of waiting.
You are almost there. You'll get it soon I guess.

Bani_sg

Jan 2, 2019
I did the same on Monday and haven't received a confirmation response... Feeling a little uneasy too.
I also uploaded an LOE yesterday and did not get an email. Their website said they are having some issues with confirmation emails but submitted documents will be received anyway. We could try calling to confirm receipt this week I suppose!

R a m

May 25, 2019
Guys, i submitted my ATIP note on April 6th. It’s been 2months and 2 weeks with no response. Does any body have a phone number of them? I found a number on internet which was for Ottawa office, I called them but the call went to answering machine