Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I called on June 06, 2019 and the agent told me that she will send a reminder to the IRCC officer as I didn't had an update after my medicals passed on Nov 23, 2018. My AOR is 24 Oct 2018.
========================================
Email sent by the agent to IRCC.
=============================
The last BF/due date for this client's application was 2019/02/04.( April 02, 2019) The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?
========================================
Today, I received a response from CPC-CTD-Ottawa that:
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

@SithLord @legalfalcon Do you guys can suggest something on this?? I have received this generic response a month ago when I raised a CSE. I am confused and a bit demotivated as my BF date was april 02, 2019 and no action after that as well. No ADR till now.
This is a generic reply, but it does signify that there is an analyst who has reviewed your application for eligibility and the application is pending a review by an officer for the final determination on eligibility.

As regards the due date, that is a system generated date to remain the officer of the file. It has no significance.

hardikpatel123

Star Member
May 3, 2018
Guys, I am still waiting for PPR. AOR is 18th oct.

My question was that if i get PPR after one year has lapsed from the medical exam, will i have to take the medical exam again?

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018

My question was that if i get PPR after one year has lapsed from the medical exam, will i have to take the medical exam again?
Cic will either send you a request for a re-medical or they will extend the validity of your medical.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019

Hi
Have u called ircc to ask why they are taking so long...... Ur file is about to complete 8 months. .. ....

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello there October applicants. Just curious, has anyone here been asked for an ADR after the passing of the 6 months mark?

lupepper

May 16, 2019
Hello there October applicants. Just curious, has anyone here been asked for an ADR after the passing of the 6 months mark?
Yes! They asked us for ADR last Monday.

AOR Oct 5th here...
We sent the docs on Friday, hopefully it means it's good news and our case is moving forward

Jatm

Jun 11, 2019
Hello everyone
I have been a silent reader of this group and learned a lot by going through the thread everyday ,especially when I crossed the 6th month mark for application processing. It was really hard from there, but people here keep your motivation high. I would say it was a kind of relief when you hear someone who shares the same timeframe as you and still stuck in same situation, it keeps you moving( though it looks mean).
But finally my wait is over and I have received READY FOR VISA MAIL.
AOR 24th October
Everything was in processing since November, nothing changed since last day.
Family of 3
Country- India
Ready for visa email 10th June
Haven’t received any update, never called but raised CSE about 15 days ago to update some new information regarding job and place change.

I thought this information may give hope to some of you. Have faith in god , your visa mail is just around the corner.

I thank all of you here for the motivation and guidance for every step. And pray for everyone to get their ppr soon....