+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hello everyone
I have been a silent reader of this group and learned a lot by going through the thread everyday ,especially when I crossed the 6th month mark for application processing. It was really hard from there, but people here keep your motivation high. I would say it was a kind of relief when you hear someone who shares the same timeframe as you and still stuck in same situation, it keeps you moving( though it looks mean).
But finally my wait is over and I have received READY FOR VISA MAIL.
AOR 24th October
Everything was in processing since November, nothing changed since last day.
Family of 3
Country- India
Ready for visa email 10th June
Haven’t received any update, never called but raised CSE about 15 days ago to update some new information regarding job and place change.

I thought this information may give hope to some of you. Have faith in god , your visa mail is just around the corner.

I thank all of you here for the motivation and guidance for every step. And pray for everyone to get their ppr soon....
Congratulations buddy.
Every PPR brings in some hope.:D

dmariez

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
Med's Done....
7-11-2018
It finally came! Last night, after 7pm, weirdly.
AOR October 8
Medical passed in November, everything else processing.
No other emails and updates at all, no ghost updates.
Single applicant, USA
PPR email June 10
I've called them twice, but it's been about three weeks since my last contact with them. It was a nice surprise.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
AOR October 8
Single applicant, USA
PPR email June 10
I've called them twice, but it's been about three weeks since my last contact with them. It was a nice surprise.
Evening surprise.:)

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
AOR October 8
Single applicant, USA
PPR email June 10
Amazing, congratulations!

Don't you mind sharing statuses that we told you three weeks ago?

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Yes! They asked us for ADR last Monday.

AOR Oct 5th here...
We sent the docs on Friday, hopefully it means it's good news and our case is moving forward
What were you asked for and how many days were you given to reply? As for me, I was asked ADR on the 28th of May and was given 7 days to respond. I responded. On the 7th day I got PPR. So how many days were you given?

Reactions: lupepper

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hello everyone
I have been a silent reader of this group and learned a lot by going through the thread everyday ,especially when I crossed the 6th month mark for application processing. It was really hard from there, but people here keep your motivation high. I would say it was a kind of relief when you hear someone who shares the same timeframe as you and still stuck in same situation, it keeps you moving( though it looks mean).
But finally my wait is over and I have received READY FOR VISA MAIL.
AOR 24th October
Everything was in processing since November, nothing changed since last day.
Family of 3
Country- India
Ready for visa email 10th June
Haven’t received any update, never called but raised CSE about 15 days ago to update some new information regarding job and place change.

I thought this information may give hope to some of you. Have faith in god , your visa mail is just around the corner.

I thank all of you here for the motivation and guidance for every step. And pray for everyone to get their ppr soon....
Congratulations!! @Jatm Have a wonderful life in Maple Country. :) :) I also have the same AOR as yours( 24 Oct) I am hoping for the best. fingers crossed.

Reactions: Jatm

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
My new due date is tomorrow June 11, 2019 and I already there will be another due date lol :p:p:p
@SithLord did you call cic regarding the due date they issued? They also gave me a date to check which is June 29th.
I have had no ADRs or anything. Everything is passed but security not started.
196 days, 4 days more to join elite squad..:cool::mad::(o_O all emotions are mixed up.

lupepper

May 16, 2019
What were you asked for and how many days were you given to reply? As for me, I was asked ADR on the 28th of May and was given 7 days to respond. I responded. On the 7th day I got PPR. So how many days were you given?
They asked for more proof of my common law relationship. They gave us 30 days to reply, but we submitted the docs within 5 days (on Friday). Hopefully it means we could get our PPR any day now!
What docs were requested from you?

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
They asked for more proof of my common law relationship. They gave us 30 days to reply, but we submitted the docs within 5 days (on Friday). Hopefully it means we could get our PPR any day now!
What docs were requested from you?
Additional Family information was given 7 days. Got jr

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord did you call cic regarding the due date they issued? They also gave me a date to check which is June 29th.
I have had no ADRs or anything. Everything is passed but security not started.
196 days, 4 days more to join elite squad..:cool::mad::(o_O all emotions are mixed up.
I will call tomorrow.

I already know they're going to give me a new due date and will ask to call back after July or August :D:D:D:D:D

One can find a cure for cancer but one can never solve the answer about the IRCC processing times :D:D:D

Reactions: Shweta1289

Bajanbee

Apr 5, 2019
Hello everyone.!! The long awaited golden email has arrived @6:09pm canadian time . :)

Here are my timelines:
AOR: Oct 19, 2018
Medical passed: Nov 19, 2018
ADR 1: Dec 4, 2018
ADR 2: May 27, 2019
Ready for visa email: June 11, 2019
Amount of cash for whole process (application fee, medical for 2, documents, travel time, ielts, biometrics, pcc): still need to be calculated o_O

Didn't request any gcms notes.

NOC code 2211...Canadian experience class. Main applicant (Barbadian) with spouse as an accompanying member (Ukrainian).

Hope everyone get their golden email soon. Tears, anxiety, depression, frustration and all were felt in this process....7 months and 24 days Enjoy the great summer days and remain positive. Best of luck guys

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello everyone.!! The long awaited golden email has arrived @6:09pm canadian time . :)

Here are my timelines:
Amount of cash for whole process (application fee, medical for 2, documents, travel time, ielts, biometrics, pcc): still need to be calculated o_O

NOC code 2211...Canadian experience class. Main applicant (Barbadian) with spouse as an accompanying member (Ukrainian).

Hope everyone get their golden email soon. Tears, anxiety, depression, frustration and all were felt in this process....7 months and 24 days Enjoy the great summer days and remain positive. Best of luck guys
Congratulations mate. You can read the articles mentioned below for easy settlement. Wish you luck.

Reactions: Bajanbee

mani770

Apr 25, 2019

Here are my timelines:

Congratulations Bajanbee. What kind of ADR they asked for?

Reactions: Blackhole

ChildofGod77

Mar 9, 2017
Hello everyone! Inland applicant here AOR Oct 2. Still waiting I am hoping soon I will wake up reading the most awaited email. Good luck to us all!