Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Hi congratulations Karishma
I am Nov Aor. IP2 since 20 days now.
Did you have any statutory questions on application or any govt jobs ,that took so long for bg check.
Any help would be appreciated
Congratulations again
Hello

There were no questions on the application whatsoever. Never an ADR was requested.

I think what took time was verification of my employment as one of my employers had gone through name change etc while I was employed with them.

But nonetheless I'm glad the wait was worth it. Pray and manifest positive and I'm sure you will have yours very soon.

sam_dj45

Jun 4, 2019
Hi folks,

My AOR is 13th Oct.

I recently received my GCMS notes and Case Analyst remarks say my two job positions are marked as " Review Required" on 11th of March. Reason for review is job duties are not consistent with NOC opted. Well, both my positions belong to NOC code selected based on Job description/duties that I have performed. I got them reconfirmed through couple of NOC verification agencies before applying.

So far, I have not received any ADRs.

I would like to know does it go for peer review/visa officer ponder over Case analyst remarks. Any advice would be appreciated.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
They told me eligibility under review, Criminality passed and security not started.

No ADRs requested. Post 9th may my calls never got connected and emails were received with generic response that file is in queue for review or application is still in process etc
That's really great..

Your PPR is a sigh of relief for most of us... As we share the same timeline.. same status.. everything almost similar.
This eligibility under review was killing many of us since past many a weeks.

Our souls can rest in peace now... & Wait for PPR will now be a bit tolerable seeing your case.:)

Reactions: karishmar

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
They told me eligibility under review, Criminality passed and security not started.

No ADRs requested. Post 9th may my calls never got connected and emails were received with generic response that file is in queue for review or application is still in process etc
did u have Review required in anything in gcms? i am having RR in job section...and i m stressed like hell..dunno what to do

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
did u have Review required in anything in gcms? i am having RR in job section...and i m stressed like hell..dunno what to do
Hi

I haven't received my GCMS yet. I applied on 10th May so they are due 10th June.

But from some threads I happened to read RR doesn't necessarily means red flags. It could be something very simple as well

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
That's really great..

Your PPR is a sigh of relief for most of us... As we share the same timeline.. same status.. everything almost similar.
This eligibility under review was killing many of us since past many a weeks.

Our souls can rest in peace now... & Wait for PPR will now be a bit tolerable seeing your case.:)
Your PPRs are just waiting to happen. I feel they have slowly started rolling out Oct, Nov coz there is only so much that they can delay.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys,,

Feels surreal while I write this.

I received my PPR. I still can't believe it is in my inbox.

I have no words to thank this for group the amount of help, motivation and moral support that's been given to me.

Just want to tell you all that PPR s have started rolling out and hope each and every one of you gets yours ! Cheers and many many many thanks
Congrats!!

Really waiting for the miracle from Ottawa

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Thank you. I will keep you updated for sure. My medicals are valid till Sep 28th 2019.
For all the folks who are planning to apply, My application was under RR because my age changed between ITA and e-APR and therefore my CRS points reduced from 472 to 467 and required a review by an officer before approval. It took almost 6 months for an officer to review my application. So, if you don't want to land in a similar situation, please make sure your age doesn't change between your ITA and e-APR.
Thats odd! My medicals are also valid until around the same time. So weird that they would ask me for a re-medical at this time.

Twinklerose

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
So the agent I spoke to on Friday, sent a remainder and I got a response today(yes, super fast) that my application is in queue for final review.

Now I am not sure how long I will be in that queue :)

This is the first positive update I have received since I learnt on May 9th that my eligibility was recommended pass :)
So can I ask if the ADR status changed and you moved to IP2?