October 2018 AOR - join here

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Hey Guys! I have moved to IP2 today. @Naruto_Uzumaki , you were right. I think our applications are being processed with the same case officer. However, they have requested a re-medical examination. Can anyone shed light on why that is? My medical is valid till September. Does this mean its going to take another year to process the application. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Hi Guys,,

Feels surreal while I write this.

I received my PPR. I still can't believe it is in my inbox.

I have no words to thank this for group the amount of help, motivation and moral support that's been given to me.

Just want to tell you all that PPR s have started rolling out and hope each and every one of you gets yours ! Cheers and many many many thanks
Thats awesome! Congratulations !

Reactions: Adityas22

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Sharing my timeline with you guys
AOR - 12th Oct 2018
Medicals passed - 10th Nov 2018
IP2 - 8th March 2019
Ghost update- not sure as I opened my account today after Saturday so assuming ghost came today morning , 4th June

PPR - 4th June , 7:52 am IST
Last call made 9th May. Post which the call never connected.

Ordered gcms on 10 th May. Not received them yet.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hi Guys,,

I have no words to thank this for group the amount of help, motivation and moral support that's been given to me.

Just want to tell you all that PPR s have started rolling out and hope each and every one of you gets yours ! Cheers and many many many thanks
Congratulations buddy..:)

Reactions: Adityas22

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
I called IRCC last night. My previous call to IRCC was a month back. The agent I spoke to previously told me that she sent a reminder to the officer and asked me to call back after a month. When I called IRCC last night, the agent told me that although the reminder was sent to the officer a month back there was no response from the officer and therefore, she sent a reminder again to the officer and guess what folks, my application has finally moved to IP2 this morning. Yayyyyyy. I am so thankful to the agent for reminding the officer and also to the officer for acting swiftly after seeing the reminder. lm1010 Call IRCC once buddy and ask for an update. You never know, the officer might show some mercy on us. I wish all of us good luck :)
So good to hear that! PPR must be soon :)

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi Guys,,

Congratulations :D

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Hey Guys! I have moved to IP2 today. @Naruto_Uzumaki , you were right. I think our applications are being processed with the same case officer. However, they have requested a re-medical examination. Can anyone shed light on why that is? My medical is valid till September. Does this mean its going to take another year to process the application. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Congratulations first.. second thing it’s just a normal request.. submit medical asap.. you will get PPR as soon as you get medicals passed.. your visa validity depends on medicals validity so nothing to worry about..

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Sharing my timeline with you guys
AOR - 12th Oct 2018
Medicals passed - 10th Nov 2018
IP2 - 8th March 2019
Ghost update- not sure as I opened my account today after Saturday so assuming ghost came today morning , 4th June

PPR - 4th June , 7:52 am IST
Last call made 9th May. Post which the call never connected.

Ordered gcms on 10 th May. Not received them yet.
Congratulations..

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Good news is around the corner.
Go ahead with your medical... U'll get ur PPR very soon.